💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Bradley Cooper talks about A Star is Born

Fame IV

Featured Posts

Fame IV
1 hour ago, Original Diva said:

Wait.  But will there be a recorded soundtrack released? 

Also so pumped to hear heal me

I think there will be

A Star is Born ⭐

LGMonster95

Didn't she said one time when she was recording to the audience "I'm sorry guys I have to lyp sinc, it's for the movie" or something like this? Or it wasn't true? 

Oh nvm she had to make her dancing look natural at first and then do the vocals 

corvus albus
2 hours ago, RuPaul said:

Or Glitter. :stalkga: (Mariah Carey)

2 hours ago, JFK said:

Can't wait.

I hope it's as iconic as Crossroads starring Britney

Or Burlesque starring Christina Aguilera and Cher :ladyhaha:

(And nearly every Madonna movie :giggle:)

Killa

I can't wait to see what she learned from this experience, it's so exciting being a Gaga fan, challenge yourself queen.

It's a good bet, making him the main star in a way and she more of a supporting actress, even if she has the lead role. I love her but she's no Judy Garland nor Liza nor Streisand. But she's gonna work it, and she'll have one big movie onne day of ha own. Oh i can't wait

truthteller

The film is set in the country-music world and stars Cooper in the lead role opposite Lady Gaga

JOANNE: THE MOVIE is coming :ladyhaha:

CanadaGoesGaga
26 minutes ago, Killa said:

I can't wait to see what she learned from this experience, it's so exciting being a Gaga fan, challenge yourself queen.

It's a good bet, making him the main star in a way and she more of a supporting actress, even if she has the lead role. I love her but she's no Judy Garland nor Liza nor Streisand. But she's gonna work it, and she'll have one big movie onne day of ha own. Oh i can't wait

As long as she does better then Madonna in Evita I’ll be happy.. oh that was a mess.

Robert De Niro is now the fourth Oscar-winner who praised this movie.

giphy.gif

headspin, happiness, DE̤̣A̢̯͔̘T͏͙̗̟̫H̗̙͡ͅ

Killa
3 minutes ago, gag said:

Robert De Niro is now the fourth Oscar-winner who praised this movie.

giphy.gif

Never this gif has been so on point

omg i laughed so much. You spill it, Oscar noms here we go

gagzus
9 hours ago, ShockPop said:

I love her reasoning for singing live. Completely curveballing the fact she can't lip sync to save her life haha

She did lipsync though? when they filmed her iheartradio segment with Heal Me they filmed her singing live without the music, lipsycing to the soundtrack version and then the audience clapped along to the acapella version of the soundtrack (which is the one we got a video of) she even said in the video she was gonna lipsync. 
I assume they did this for every song almost, bar the festival recordings, to make sure they got good takes of the songs.

aaronyoji

well probably get an official trailer right at the start of summer, if not the peak of summer, bookmark me loosies 

17 hours ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

As long as she does better then Madonna in Evita I’ll be happy.. oh that was a mess.

It won a golden globe

RAMROD
20 hours ago, Spock said:

ok where's the trailer

Wait for it, July or August :poot:

They should promote it during 4th of July weekend, it will be beneficial!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived