💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

the kind of sounds you want for LG6

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

INb4 yes of course it's 99% fake, but I really live for those sounds. I swear if LG6 sounds like this I'm the most happy guy on this earth.

Basically a mix of trap, pop and electro

What about you? What kind of sounds would you like? Share!! 

ryanripley

John Wayne 2.0 and 3.0 and 4.0 and 5.0 and 6.0

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

TheSlash
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Basically a mix of trap, pop and electro

Exactly this :firega:  . I know she experimented with these kind of sounds on ARTPOP already (the all-mighty Swine and Aura :worship2:) . And I have this feeling she would slay the f*ck out of this music and would earn the status of a legend even from the GP :diane: 

Ew, David!

Tokyo Rose

These 3 don't have much in common but these are the kind of styles I would want from her..

Phoebe Buffay

Disco (''Confessions on a Dance Floor'' style) or pure pop ("Teenage Dream" style).

Modern Ecstacy

I would really like it to be a mixture of Rock (BTW vibes plus Perfect Illusion) and Retroish Disco/Funk(The Fame production + I Want your Love cover)

If LG6 were to sound like this, I would die:

RAMROD

Djent Funk

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Original Diva

Something she hasn't done.  She hasn't really done tropical house.. I don't want rock.  Not now.  Save it for later.  I need a popish album

excuse me no

WeDontStop

country joanne chek 2 cheek jazz

i got the boys in dubai

Ziggy

I'd be fine if it's anything like the stuff we've heard from the interludes and Coachella intro. She'd obviously write melodies over these beats and they're really awesome so I'm cool with it. Plus, it's where DJWS is most comfortable sonically so I think it would yield some really good stuff. On top of that, it is within the realm of what Boys Noize does so I'm cool with it. They're both really talented and Gaga is good with this grimier stuff. I think she tends to struggle a little with happier songs (that aren't ballads ala You and I), but if the beats are similar to these she could produce some really great content. I imagine if her headspace is still where it is we'll get some r&b influenced melodies over these sounds which could be kind of cool if pulled off well.

Archived