:stalkga:

Ā 

Phaye Monster

Sheā€™s just enjoying Coachella:sweat:

food looks good though

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Gangie
10 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Could've sworn I saw an album cover with ARTPOP ACT II somewhere in there :udidnt:

Inb4 the new album is really called ARTPOP Act II and we won't know if it's really LG6 or LG4,5Ā Ā :duck:

If I like it, then that's what I get!

RAMROD

The album is not finished until she take a holiday in Mexico like last two eras and when she return from the holiday, she roll in the announcement and the promotion meeting soon:sis:

In this video, she probably just happy she can cook Italian foods for her friends again. :giggle:

Ā 

Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

OliverDaniels
10 hours ago, Greg said:

I think it's a reference/joke about Coachella. Kinda like how last yearĀ everyone called her set Gagachella, and this year Bey's Beychella. It's just that she's at home haha.

Omg this shut it down šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thats stupid Luv

Bobby Campbell and some of the team were at coachella this year if you follow him on insta.
He probably just got back from it.

munty hunty
18 hours ago, PartySick said:

She needs to invite me over to her house asap.

It's like every other time she shows us her home life I'm suddenly starving :selena:

Daily Thanksgiving at Casa De Gaga :selena:

Iā€™ve been predicting a Thanksgiving album since November. The receipts are all available. I even made a potential cover for it. Itā€™s gonna happen one day girls.Ā :giggle:

free my mind

She's calling it homechella because she is at home and playing tons of LG6 bops!Ā 

Spoiler

High key seriousĀ :gum:

Ā 

TEETHTEETH

Iā€™m not surprised she didnā€™t release anything on 4/20... just disappointedĀ :neyde:

Archived