event

GagaDaily: "LG6 is coming!"

Edible Cloud

Featured Posts

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER

are we sure it's for LG6 though? Inb4 I really think she's gonna release LG6 before the Vegas residency. Why?

- she has to perform new songs for sur

- if she doesnt drop LG6 before, she'll drop it after and that means 2020 cause she wont change all the show to add the new album in. And it's not realistic to have a gap of 4 years between 2 albums

But LG6 might be only an EP, idk and idc as long as we have new songs :giveup:

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, munty hunty said:

@Admin what do you know :saladga:

tell me how the hell could you know???? How could you know??? 

DonnieDarko

They know nothing more than what we do. In fact I think they know less than some of us do.

xoxojohnwayne

i agree with it.. LG6 is definetely coming. 

if it was about 1 song collaboration with blood pop it would have been done months ago already... 

if it was for ASIB it doesnt make sense, since its already shoot :) 

sooo, new album is coming sisters

loathereality
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

are we sure it's for LG6 though? Inb4 I really think she's gonna release LG6 before the Vegas residency. Why?

- if she doesnt drop LG6 before, she'll drop it after and that means 2020 cause she wont change all the show to add the new album in. And it's not realistic to have a gap of 4 years between 2 albums

inb4 its for heal me remix :ladyhaha:

munty hunty
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

But, if the theory about LG6 supposedly being LG5 is right, then that means the project has been worked on since like 2015 AT LEAST, which means that she could have songs already recorded from it and ready to go. She could have the beats too, since she’s been working with people like DJWS since last year and stuff like that. Even if the aforementioned theory is wrong, the project still has been worked on for quite some times. We all know that Gaga is constantly writing and writing and making music. I think it’s entirely possible for that woman to release a whole album right now.

free my mind

NIGHTCRAWLER
1 minute ago, loathereality said:

inb4 its for heal me remix :ladyhaha:

imagine if they're working on the ASIB soundtrack so she can perform it at the Vegas residency ..... ewwwwww

loathereality
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

imagine if they're working on the ASIB soundtrack so she can perform it at the Vegas residency ..... ewwwwww

it is possible though

a short residency can be just for promoting asib

DonnieDarko
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

She will definitely perform ASIB songs at the Vegas thing and some of ya’ll will seethe. 

monketsharona
7 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I think Gaga is going to release a new album right before the residency in Q4

It is very usual for artists to drop an album before starting a Vegas residency.

Gaga has a lot of material, she could easily release an album 

Mr Mirko

Drop dead. I am not in the USA this summer and she gonna play them ? That's a good concept. Then I would like some las vegas cabare drama fireworks pop album to make the noise not country 😱

Archived