đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga recording with Boys Noize AND BloodPop

Coop

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
34 minutes ago, LastNight said:

I'm so excited about all these people she's working with! I feel like it's going to be fire. Something is obviously coming soon and I hope they're angling for a summer smash with the lead single. I can see them aiming for a big hit to carry her through the next few months and help sell/promote Vegas, with an EP not too long after it's release.

I don't know why, but I get this sense (obviously completely made up in my head, I have no idea really) that she and her team are gonna go for a short and successful era, rather than something that drags out over a couple of years like usual. It just seems like the perfect moment to get some more mainstream success under her belt coming off the back of the Joanne era, which was really incredible and did a great deal of good for Gaga (as much as people complain about it). I feel like it's a great time to strike while the iron is hot and put out some new music, a mini-era if you will, because she's then got the movie and Vegas to tide her over for a couple of years, after which she could come back with a fully-fledged album and tour again. 

I'm surprised so many people doubt that a new solo project is coming this year; she's clearly been working on it for months. ASIB is a movie musical; yes it has a soundtrack but it's not a Lady Gaga album and I don't understand why people think she's still working on it, haven't we heard multiple times that they sang everything live? Filming wrapped months ago, the songs will have been locked in place before shooting. And I just can't fathom why she would begin a Vegas residency without new music out to help promote it, it doesn't make any sense.

I got a bit carried away because I'm excited, but honestly an EP over the summer makes sense. It's a great way to put out new music without the pressure of a full blown album era and without compromising her health by being on a massive promotional campaign, it would get her name out there again before ASIB and Vegas, and it's a great chance to tailor something for mainstream success without selling out. 

I 100% AGREE! Gaga even mentioned before last year’s Dive Bar Tour that she has some stuff up her sleeve. So come July, Gaga has at least been planning + recording for a year. I definitely (hope) think something is coming very soon, with an EP or album out before ASIB. 

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thierryrreiht
14 hours ago, justanothergay said:

She just arrived to Homechella đź‘€What has gotten into this girl

inb4 surprise appearance tonight at Coachella's final day

RodeckDanny

Can someone explaine me who the f is boys noize?

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

2 hours ago, ArtGagaPop said:

One of dancers posted on Insta about going to LA and starting the "new phase/chapter" 

Inb4 that dancer moved on from Gaga and is working for other artists or projects :selena: 

ArtGagaPop
2 minutes ago, JGD said:

Inb4 that dancer moved on from Gaga and is working for other artists or projects :selena: 

Maybe she hasn't moved on but there is a very big chance that it's something ungaga related :poot:

Miracle
10 hours ago, modern ecstasy said:

Then why did she co-write with Hillary Lindsey on Joanne lol.

She just happened to like these producers I doubt she chose them just because they’re men. :rip:

Gaga has a weird thing for men. I feel like she wants to be the mistress in charge and submit them to her female power. Her daddy issues and her struggles with men may influence.

(Hillary Lindsey only wrote, she didn't produce or was really involved on the album)

Kimblue
2 hours ago, mikesoaa said:

bloodpop is at gaga's house again today

And Hana Truly

Memento
4 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

And Hana Truly

I went on Hana's insta and got v confused bc she posted a video with a cat and Gaga doesn't own any, do you recognize that p*ssy?

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

Kimblue
7 minutes ago, Memento said:

I went on Hana's insta and got v confused bc she posted a video with a cat and Gaga doesn't own any, do you recognize that p*ssy?

Ha just seen that. The story before that was with Gaga’s dogs.

PunkTheFunk
7 hours ago, DannyRodeck said:

Can someone explaine me who the f is boys noize?

German EDM producer

But there's 80% chance of whatever they have made, will be scrapped. Also, she'll probably switch genre by the last minute. 

$

gotharunway.com

SwissMonster
34 minutes ago, Exhale said:

But there's 80% chance of whatever they have made, will be scrapped. Also, she'll probably switch genre by the last minute. 

$

Not if it’s planned to come out for the Vegas Residency.

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

boneknuckleskin

It’s been apparent LG6 was coming ever since #2018RadioIsOurs. She instagrammed a LG6 “new album” card she sent to DJWS.  She said she was working on new music. He then confirmed it. This affirms it. Her residency and “new era” necessitated it. So, how are people still in denial about it? LG6 is coming, ladies. 

AshIey
6 hours ago, Exhale said:

$

That happened once that’s not an 80% chance :green:

Archived