💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga recording with Boys Noize AND BloodPop

Coop

Featured Posts

Darcklighter22
3 hours ago, boneknuckleskin said:

It’s been apparent LG6 was coming ever since #2018RadioIsOurs. She instagrammed a LG6 “new album” card she sent to DJWS.  She said she was working on new music. He then confirmed it. This affirms it. Her residency and “new era” necessitated it. So, how are people still in denial about it? LG6 is coming, ladies. 

no one doubt it will it's more of time frame of release, people argue it will be out after ASIB just before her residency, others claim it will be before ASIB and then there are some claiming early 2019. I'd delusionally wish  the sooner the better but don't have my hopes up before at least this fall also given all but Born This Way have been Oct-Nov  solo releases.

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Doncho
3 hours ago, boneknuckleskin said:

It’s been apparent LG6 was coming ever since #2018RadioIsOurs. She instagrammed a LG6 “new album” card she sent to DJWS.  She said she was working on new music. He then confirmed it. This affirms it. Her residency and “new era” necessitated it. So, how are people still in denial about it? LG6 is coming, ladies. 

Oh yeah, totally forgot about that. She said something like "Cant wait to do another album together" or something like that. I wonder if its the same thing though... it was probably scrapped :selena:

Schizophonic

i dont think there was ever a doubt if there is a LG6/next album. its not like she quit music or lost her contract or whatever.

she worked on music all the time but no specific date for a release was planned. she even had a few songs left when joanne came out plus a few new when she did the cure, plus the redone songs plus whatever she did in the past.... she described it in her show with opera that it takes time for her till "THE" idea for the next album is really set and then everything comes together....

DiamondAngel

I'm team LG6-likely-coming-early 2019. I know ASIB won't have huge promo, but you never know. Gaga's "Can't Stop the Feeling!" might be on that soundtrack. While she definitely won't plan a whole residency for it, I think some of the new pop songs from the ASIB soundtrack, plus her old hits and some fan faves, are more than enough for her Vegas show. And I really don't think Gaga's team wants the two albums to overlap. That's what I would think, anyway. Who knows. Either way, we're getting an album's worth of new material in October, so we're good for 2018! 

scallywally

October would be a great time for a greatest hits with a couple of new songs on. She can promote it at the same time as the movie and Vegas. I know we hope for LG6 this year but shes going to be working really hard getting the show together and interviews for ASIB. She should be taking things easy. 

I can't wait to quote all of the members here saying "We are for sure getting LG6 before ASIB" and posting paragraphs trying to convince hope. It will be fun to see your reactions hennies. You better not edit your posts :stalkga: 

Spoiler

jk lol I just REALLY doubt LG6 will be out before ASIB. I feel like we will get the Bloodpop song and then ASIB soundtrack and then we will get LG6 after that. Probably early 2019.

SCAR 97

If she went for this kind of disco/EDM/90s pop sound I would be slayed....and so would that charts  :stalkga:

gagarox
On 24/04/2018 at 7:42 AM, scallywally said:

October would be a great time for a greatest hits with a couple of new songs on. She can promote it at the same time as the movie and Vegas. I know we hope for LG6 this year but shes going to be working really hard getting the show together and interviews for ASIB. She should be taking things easy. 

sis aint no one got time for a greatest hits... she is just 32 not 52 lmao ... rihanna is 10 albums old and even she doesnt have greatest hits album yet. its a thing of the past 

InsomniaMonster69
On 22.4.2018 at 1:46 PM, Tokyo Rose said:

Looks like another sausage fest, sorry!

Get some females in the mix for a change Gagz

That would be a nice name for her Vegas shows :bon:

I'm not gonna hold my breath for LG6- but I expect it to come either before Vegas or right at the start of it as promo. 

Inferno

I think its actually dope that shes working with Boys Noize. That was an interesting twist I wasn't expecting.

Archived