Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks reads fan in Arabic with Google Translate

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

The Child
2 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Train wreck mentality. Can't look away.

This is freaking awful honestly, I don’t get what the gays love in her music.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Haroon

Only Azealia :air: And I don't mean that as an insult or a compliment, just as a general comment :rip:

SissyFromSpace
8 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

No way. She said things like that?

I don't keep up with here unless she goes full-time messy lol. But that's terrible if it's true.

Go look up her wishing Sarah Palin would get raped by black men & then her making fun of the Cosby victims. She even called black women on IG the N word and “tar babies” but....that’s all dismissed because people happen to like her music. There’s a reason why Gaga didn’t want to collab with her. Don’t want to derail this topic but it just sickens me when celebs are dragged on here 24/7 for minor things, but there still support for someone who voted Trump. I just can’t anymore. It hurts my head.

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

MonsterPaws
36 minutes ago, Lance said:

Go look up her wishing Sarah Palin would get raped by black men & then her making fun of the Cosby victims. She even called black women on IG the N word and “tar babies” but....that’s all dismissed because people happen to like her music. There’s a reason why Gaga didn’t want to collab with her. Don’t want to derail this topic but it just sickens me when celebs are dragged on here 24/7 for minor things, but there still support for someone who voted Trump. I just can’t anymore. It hurts my head.

Oh wow. Thanks for lmk.

Werk
1 hour ago, MonsterPaws said:

Girl, Google Translate is ****. ESPECIALLY with Arabic.

"I don't have any kids" :laughga:

And for non-Arabic speakers: the guy wasn't being rude about Avicii or anything. Just keeps implying that Oman doesn't have a widespread drug addiction/trade problem. Which is pretty accurate throughout the Middle East (minus Yemen).

Why is our girl so messy smh :selena:

Remember people, don't ever try to go back and forth with others through Google Translate :rip: 

Archived