💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Azealia Banks reads fan in Arabic with Google Translate

Chromatislaps

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps

This tweet is about the death cause of Aviici. AB is defending Aviici in this fight,

he replies:

"investigation of a dog"

AB replies

"your patriotism won't allow you to admit that it exists" 

he replies

"our country is safe no drugs maybe your guy couldn't handle the heat"

*APPARENTLY THE CONVERSATION IS ABOUT AVICII'S DEATH IN THE ME*

AB sends link/receipts

he replies:

"I live here and don't think your guy did drugs here"

AB replies

" I don't havekids and don't be insensitive someone related to you could be next, that's sad and there is nothing funny in this"

Azealia's original tweet is about her showing receipts on the rise of the drugs market in Muscat.

Not her using Google Translate to read someon in arabic :smh: 

SissyFromSpace

I don’t get how she’s still a thing to some people...like I just don’t get it. Would be a different story if it were another pop girl doing all the stuff she’s done. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

FATCAT
5 minutes ago, Lance said:

I don’t get how she’s still a thing to some people...like I just don’t get it. Would be a different story if it were another pop girl doing all the stuff she’s done. 

Train wreck mentality. Can't look away.

Purr more, hiss less.

SEXODUS
2 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

stream it trainhunties 

Pop Music

messy queen. Google Translate queen. Bilingual Queen. move aside gretchen there is a new language queen. images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRw0O1ejmse5zvQ-ZwD0yJ

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Dayman
19 minutes ago, Lance said:

She's messy. But she's messy in a way that isn't all that uncommon in real life. So it's more of a matter of if you are ok with accepting that a musician you like isn't a perfect shining beacon of public image or if you need someone that isn't "problematic"

sampool

How is accusing Avicii of drug overdose ‘defending him’? Specially that he’s been so vocal about his illness, smh. 

PunkTheFunk
1 hour ago, Lance said:

I don’t get how she’s still a thing to some people...like I just don’t get it. 

Because she's an insanely talented artist who just so happens to be a bit messy. People here treat her like she burned down a children's hospital for saying a few problematic things on twitter when there are actual rapists and abusers being celebrated in Hollywood.

Eddie
1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

She is a mess but damn she slaaays, she should teach nicky there are other ways to rhyme instead of always rhyming me with me and b*tch with b*tch in every single damn song

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

MonsterPaws

Girl, Google Translate is ****. ESPECIALLY with Arabic.

"I don't have any kids" :laughga:

And for non-Arabic speakers: the guy wasn't being rude about Avicii or anything. Just keeps implying that Oman doesn't have a widespread drug addiction/trade problem. Which is pretty accurate throughout the Middle East (minus Yemen).

Why is our girl so messy smh :selena:

SissyFromSpace
23 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Because she's an insanely talented artist who just so happens to be a bit messy. People here treat her like she burned down a children's hospital for saying a few problematic things on twitter when there are actual rapists and abusers being celebrated in Hollywood.

A bit? Making fun of Cosby’s rape victims and wishing rape upon people is just “a bit” to you people? Wow. Anyways, you guys have fun. 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

MonsterPaws
5 minutes ago, Lance said:

A bit? Making fun of Cosby’s rape victims and wishing rape upon people is just “a bit” to you people? Wow. Anyways, you guys have fun. 

No way. She said things like that?

I don't keep up with here unless she goes full-time messy lol. But that's terrible if it's true.

Archived