celeb

Robert DeNiro says ASIB is "Terrific"

GGM

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earthling

All this praise coming from people in the business is getting my expectations waaaay too high for the film :gum:

But slaaay Bradley henny get that praise 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

PoshLife
2 minutes ago, Earthling said:

All this praise coming from people in the business is getting my expectations waaaay too high for the film :gum:

But slaaay Bradley henny get that praise 

Yeah I'm sorta reminded of all those people who were like "I sobbed hysterically listening to Ariana's new song" and then... I mean say what you want, but you weren't sobbing haha

So I'm starting to get a little skeptical, but hopefully it'll be really good!

Phaye Monster

Of course it’s terrific. Gaga is in it. 

But seriously, they’re hyping me up so much. I really hope it’s as good as they say. 

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Retron

Praise from DeNiro is the most significant good sign so far. He's been around the block a million times so he don't give a **** about puffing anybody up for brownie points. I think it's ok to be excited, y'all.

Chamaquito

Her nom for Best Actress at the Oscars is coming y’all 

I’m actually nice.

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

Yeah I'm sorta reminded of all those people who were like "I sobbed hysterically listening to Ariana's new song" and then... I mean say what you want, but you weren't sobbing haha

Except that this is coming from actual people that can be accountable while the Ariana thing was a "I have an aunt who has is aquainted to the grand daughter of music industry officials and she said they all sobbed to Ariana Grande's new song" kind of situation.

adamsenigma
6 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

That whole "sobbed histerically" thing was a move to make the fans and GP think that she was coming with a power ballad when actually it was a pop banger. They wanted to give the WHAT factor. 

Chris Evans

it's being livestreamed right now but you can't rewind as far as I can tell I hope it gets posted soon

Just now, Chris Evans said:

it's being livestreamed right now but you can't rewind as far as I can tell I hope it gets posted soon

Link hunty?

Archived