đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

thristy

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Can we talk about how thirsty I am for new music??? I don't think I've ever been that thirsty actually. Even waiting for Joanne wasn't that traumatizing srsly. 

I'm waiting for new songs since ever and we've been teased since November (even before when she said she would definitely sing new songs on tour) so at least 6 months. I just can't take this anymore, someone give me a sign or I have to give up... being alive hurts too much.

Inb4 I'm not thirsty for country GAGZ,  oooh gurl only dark pop electro trendy tropical heavy futuristic semen lipstick leather heels acid glitters dance new-genre revolutionary unique running-charts spicy music can save me 

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Can we talk about how thirsty I am for new music??? I don't think I've ever been that thirsty actually. Even waiting for Joanne wasn't that traumatizing srsly. 

I'm waiting for new songs since ever and we've been teased since November (even before when she said she would definitely sing new songs on tour) so at least 6 months. I just can't take this anymore, someone give me a sign or I have to give up... being alive hurts too much.

gI_141624_this-is-a-sign-www.jpg

Spoiler

:stalkga:

rumours
1 minute ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Even waiting for Joanne wasn't that traumatizing srsly

tumblr_oe6z2vb1IW1tkb2p0o1_r1_500.gif

“Traumatizing”??... Girl... lol

In all seriousness, take this time as an opportunity to go and explore music you haven’t listened to before. 

Ryusei
2 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

Inb4 I'm not thirsty for country GAGZ,  oooh gurl only dark pop electro trendy tropical heavy futuristic semen lipstick leather heels acid glitters dance new-genre revolutionary unique running-charts spicy music can save me 

:ladyhaha:  sums up about over 50% of GGD 

But yeah I feel your pain. BUT the best thing about it is that it is completely unpredictable rn what the new music will sound like, it could literally be anything + we know that the ASIB soundtrack is coming(probably after the movie??? or before??) at least so at least we know she's working on stuff

Musery

ryanripley

i'm like a damn rabid zombie right now i'm hungry for ANYTHING

Spoiler

44d4df8b4dffcd0c92ba658fcded60eb3330874c

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
Just now, Rumours1977 said:

In all seriousness, take this time as an opportunity to go and explore music you haven’t listened to before. 

I SECOND THIS

Clarence
12 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

:air:

NIGHTCRAWLER
9 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

tumblr_oe6z2vb1IW1tkb2p0o1_r1_500.gif

done

NIGHTCRAWLER
14 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

have u ever been through an era with that much rumors and desillusions and desperation ?

LeJudas
19 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I've encountered some of these people

:saladga: 

NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, LeJudas said:

I've encountered some of these people

:saladga: 

don't pretend you're clean boy 

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

have u ever been through an era with that much rumors and desillusions and desperation ?

ARTPOP was worse :selena: 

rumours
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

I didn’t join this cult till the end of the Joanne era, so I can’t really speak to the rumors or “desillusions”.  

Moreover, she only made you wait two years for a new album. You could have been like @GaGaSwift and I, waiting over a decade for a new Shania album.... and the result was... questionable. 

Imagine waiting 15 years for a new Gaga album. 

Archived