💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will NTLTC win big at the VMAs?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

The music video for Ariana Grande's new single "No Tears Left To Cry" is incredible. I could see it winning awards at the VMAs this year. Does anyone else agree?

Ryusei

The music video is def. awesome and something new so I would hope so

Musery

IllusionLover
25 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

The music video for Ariana Grande's new single "No Tears Left To Cry" is incredible. I could see it winning awards at the VMAs this year. Does anyone else agree?

It has to win at least one for Special FX

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

melon

definitely deserves it!  but I reckon Taylor will snatch them, unless Ariana completely overshadows RePUTAtion by having more than one top 10 :ladyhaha:

heauxmatica

Born To Slay
4 minutes ago, melon said:

definitely deserves it!  but I reckon Taylor will snatch them, unless Ariana completely overshadows RePUTAtion by having more than one top 10 :ladyhaha:

I'm not sure Taylor will sweep this year. She only had one true hit off her Reputation album and that single was released last August (the VMAs don't seem to give awards to videos that old very often). So I'm skeptical that Taylor would beat out Ariana's video (this is if NTLTC becomes a hit of course)

tomsches

depends on how popular & successful it will be and whether she attends

Lucas

It's the most visually pleasing music video released this year, I really hope it snatches all awards. But knowing how the world goes lately, NTLTC will probably lose to some cheap rap song with a 5$ budget video 

Miracle

Look What You Made Me Do deserves Video of The Year. No Tears can sweep the rest of the awards. I can see Ariana getting the Vanguard this year (not that she deserves it but you know how VMAs work)

Archived