Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

¡Determining Lady Gaga's personality type by using collective intelligence!

Okinawa

Featured Posts

Okinawa

Hey,

let us together determine Lady Gaga's personality type by using collective swarm intelligence.

Each and every one of us may have an assumption what her personality could be, and each and every one of us can contribute one's share to defining Lady Gaga's real personality type as accurately as possible, if we use collective swarm intelligence.

The theory is pretty simple:  We will have diverging opinions what her personality type is, and each and every one of us will be convinced that his/her personal opinion is the most likely correct true one and others are wrong. According to the theory of collective swarm intelligence, the majority is in the right and information with the largest share  gained from the collective opinion is the most likely real one. So we use the combined intelligence of the entire Gagadaily community to find out the truth.

Please take the personality test at:  https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test and answer the questions from Lady Gaga's perspective, so yes, you must imagine what Lady Gaga would answer, what you believe is fitting her the most considering the options that are given. Of course, you can also use other tests on other sites but is important that they are based on the Myers-Briggs type indicator, which rests upon 16 personalities and a four letter type combination (like ENTJ, ESFJ, etc.). If you are lazy and don't want to take the test but somehow already have an opinion or assumption because you are already familiar with the Personality Test, you can also post the assumed personality type. Each member is treated equally.

Today is Saturday, I will give you exactly one week for casting your vote , the deadline is next Saturday at 10:00 New York East Coast / 16:00 Central European time. I will mathematically analyse all of your answers and post the final result - Lady Gaga's (most likely) real personality type gained by collective intelligence -  on the same day, please don't do it before I will have done it. Of course, everything will be replicable and there will be no manipulating as each vote can be read here.

Each of you has one vote ( = post your personality type assumption from Lady Gaga's perspective). Only members are allowed to vote who signed up before 20th April 2018. So, let's start!

~We are Reel Cool~

Fiona Apple

As a person that has been obsessed with MBTI&cognitive functions for a while ,I am pretty sure that even though most people think that she is ISFP ,she is clearly ENFJ..

Economy
3 minutes ago, Fiona Apple said:

As a person that has been obsessed with MBTI&cognitive functions for a while ,I am pretty sure that even though most people think that she is ISFP ,she is clearly ENFJ..

Describe them both I know nothing about this

Sneaky Oliver
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

i got ENFP trying to answer from her perspective :derpga: so close 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

SolidSnake

Judging on 5 foot 2 she is clearly extroverted, she feels depressed when shes alone and gets recharged from being around people.

INFJ no?

I = Gaga is actually very reserved and private (that's why Joanne was such a huge thing for her to share). Gaga is her mask.

N = Ideas, ARTPOP and BTW definitely showed she sees the world through symbols/pictures rather than senses. 

F = Her work and mood is strongly affected by her moods, she does what she feels is right rather than what makes sense.

J = She is very committed to projects, and tries to focus on the bigger picture.

To elaborate further, INFJs:

- Extroverted introverts, tend to come across as sociable but secretly enjoy solitude and their privacy. 

- Feel different, they pride themselves on their differences but also feel 'alone' or 'misunderstood'.

- Activists, tend to want change and focus on changing the world. (BTW foundation)

- Emotional, tend to be easily swayed by feelings but are also very self-aware. (crazily ARTPOP)

- Sympathetic, easily identify with the weak and ignored, can become overly invested to helping underdogs (e.g BTW).

- Critical, tend to self-criticise or suffer from perfectionism. (JWT, most music videos)

When INFJs are struggling in life, they adopt a shadow personality which tends to over-indulge and focus on their senses. (ARTPOP's neurotic, sensual vibes; compare MJH with Dope).

monster4life231
1 hour ago, Gogo Yubari said:

INFJ no?

I = Gaga is actually very reserved and private (that's why Joanne was such a huge thing for her to share). Gaga is her mask.

N = Ideas, ARTPOP and BTW definitely showed she sees the world through symbols/pictures rather than senses. 

F = Her work and mood is strongly affected by her moods, she does what she feels is right rather than what makes sense.

J = She is very committed to projects, and tries to focus on the bigger picture.

- Extroverted introverts, tend to come across as sociable but secretly enjoy solitude and their privacy. 

- Feel different, they pride themselves on their differences but also feel 'alone' or 'misunderstood'.

- Activists, tend to want change and focus on changing the world. (BTW foundation)

- Emotional, tend to be easily swayed by feelings but are also very self-aware. (crazily ARTPOP)

- Sympathetic, easily identify with the weak and ignored, can become overly invested to helping underdogs (e.g BTW).

- Critical, tend to self-criticise or suffer from perfectionism. (JWT, most music videos)

When INFJs are struggling in life, they adopt a shadow personality which tends to over-indulge and focus on their senses. (ARTPOP's neurotic, sensual vibes; compare MJH with Dope).

I’d love it if she was an INFJ brcause I am too! 

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Fiona Apple
5 hours ago, Economy said:

Describe them both I know nothing about this

ISFPs (Lana Del Rey is a good example) mostly judge the world based on their internal values and they really like to show their individuality/uniqueness through their art...They care more about showing their true selves/finding their people/having fun than they care about changing anyhting.They usually have a very specific image of themselves.Deeply care about aesthetic.Usually very laid back.Bad at organization..Are only hard working when they are actually very passionate about something and their interests are usually more real world oriented than theoritical stuff. (music,dancing,partying,creating stuff etc.) Usually kinda shy.. 

ENFJs judge the world based on external values which means that they are more interested in what society thinks and will be more than willing to try to change those values if they believe that the ideas that they have are more likely to make the society more accepting/peaceful.. They tend to have very good social skills,are great at playing different roles,are analytical and understand very well other people's emotions..Tend to be hardworking,very organized and goal oriented.Can connect with anyone. Usually appear extremely open and willing to share stuff but are actually quite secretive.

Obviously all of these are generalizations for the 2 types cause that's not exactly how MBTI works.But I believe they are pretty accurate for most people of the 2 types

Fiona Apple
4 hours ago, Gogo Yubari said:

INFJ no?

Gaga is not an introvert

Archived