💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa - One Kiss (Live on The Graham Norton Show)

JustHMLover

Featured Posts

JustHMLover

Calvin Harris & Dua Lipa debuted live their new single "One Kiss" live on The Graham Norton Show. Vocal queen :wub:

interview:

Spoiler

FameHookah

Calvin never dissapoints me LORDT what a bop, living for the 90's vibes, this is the first DuoLingo song i like :v

omg at 2:30 she dances like those gta vice city and san andreas characters at the clubs im dying and living at the same time :selena:

final edit : IM OBSESSED i replayed this like 4 times already, gaga give me some bops on LG6 Plz :cryga: sick and tired or reggaeton already (and im mexican).

WTF is MDNA

venusfly

Dua is starting to find her footing when performing on TV, she’s nowhere near as awkward as she used to be but she does still have ways to go.

Her stage presence when she’s playing her own shows though is impeccable, pure confidence this tour 

Haroon

I SAW HER IN CONCERT LAST NIGHT AND SHE WAS AMAZING :giveup: Not happy that she isn't performing this on tour though, like it makes perfect sense to. Reminds me of how Rihanna wasn't performing This Is What You Came For at the ANTI World Tour :noparty:

I loved the colours for this performance and her outfit and her vocals were good too :flutter: She's not a natural dancer and I'd put her in a category with Lorde, like they aren't dancers but they have their own styles that they're kinda just owning for themselves which is all good :laughga:

GagaMyBlood95

I love Dua, seriously her entire album is amazing, but... I think this wasn't live singing and you can see it especially in the last 45 seconds of the song which kinda disappoints me :/

Mr Mirko

She is awesome love her tidal pot look. The lighting is awesome. Reminds me of The florida project visual. stuck to awesome awesome. AW

JustHMLover
14 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I love Dua, seriously her entire album is amazing, but... I think this wasn't live singing and you can see it especially in the last 45 seconds of the song which kinda disappoints me :/

there are some backing vocals but she is singing it live :) 

GagaMyBlood95
20 minutes ago, JustHMLover said:

there are some backing vocals but she is singing it live :) 

Then the backing vocals are super loud though :laughga:

I mean, maybe its because its the first performance and I can get that!

I still love her :happy:

venusfly
2 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

Then the backing vocals are super loud though :laughga:

I mean, maybe its because its the first performance and I can get that!

I still love her :happy:

They're not actually that loud? :hmm: That's her voice

GagaMyBlood95
5 minutes ago, Venusfly said:

They're not actually that loud? :hmm: That's her voice

I don't know.. I mean, I know that she always sings live cuz I really follow her but here for some reason at certain points I had the feeling that she wasn't really in sync with the backtrack with her microphone! That's all really

Archived