💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Yüyi performing Yoü and I at Sydney Monster Hall

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Original Diva

This performance means so much to me. I watched this show on tv (it was on channel 99 GO!) and You and I was my fav performance of the night because i was obsessed with the idea of the mermaid in the wheelchair.. I have the promo poster for this show in my bedroom, too. I have the full tv broadcast on my computer but the quality isn't great. Does anyone have the full show in a better quality?

excuse me no

BLACKOUTbritney

Such an amazing performance that seemed to only be talked about for the wrong reasons :giveup: F U Bette Midler!! 

shame

I remember back during the day around the time she performed this, there was an article that said that her Australian audience was so offended by this performance (for its ableist agenda) that they threw eggs at her? :gum: Was this true? :selena:

angels forever, forever angels

Bradley

I'll never understand why they didn't upload it to her official YouTube page. (formerly VEVO)

Blake
1 hour ago, TheShameMonster said:

I remember back during the day around the time she performed this, there was an article that said that her Australian audience was so offended by this performance (for its ableist agenda) that they threw eggs at her? :gum: Was this true? :selena:

No. :toofunny:

Gohan

Such a prophetic performance, when will Nostradamus?

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, Bradley said:

I'll never understand why they didn't upload it to her official YouTube page. (formerly VEVO)

There was a LOT of backlash for this particular performance. 

Firstly, critics said she copied a Bette Midler performance where she sang (or acted, I don't recall now) on a wheelchair and maybe she even had her legs kept togheter - anyway you find her performance on yt.

Secondly, lots of people felt offended because she performed on a wheelchair, and that was to blame because lots of people, sadly, have to spend their life on one of those.

Colourful

Free My Mind
14 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

There was a LOT of backlash for this particular performance. 

Firstly, critics said she copied a Bette Midler performance where she sang (or acted, I don't recall now) on a wheelchair and maybe she even had her legs kept togheter - anyway you find her performance on yt.

Secondly, lots of people felt offended because she performed on a wheelchair, and that was to blame because lots of people, sadly, have to spend their life on one of those.

unfortunately the comparison was a bit closer than that

425.wheelchairs.lc.071811.jpg?fit=inside

Space Cowboy
15 hours ago, Bradley said:

I think it was for a brief time until the bette midler controversy happened. I hadnt seen this in nearly 5 years.

I remember seeing the pics to performance :wub: this outfit reminds me of how Gaga wanted the original TEOG mv. 

Space Cowboy
57 minutes ago, Antonoff said:

gosh, i miss this good old ambitious teathrical gaga

Same

Archived