Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
asana15
3 hours ago, mikesoaa said:

i wonder if she is in NY (because of the description) or malibu

She's in SoCal. The trees behind are very narrow evergreen Italian cypresses - common trees in LA.

DbR_LxIX4AAoM5D?format=jpg

freebit

I agree, she's re-emerged looking very thin. You can see that bone in her chest now (that bone that always pops up in super slim women, like Natalie Portman in Black Swan, and Sarah Michelle Gellar in the later seasons of Buffy). It's definitely not just her angles. I don't find this ~concerning~ though, I mean, she's been sick, is being treated by the fibro center in Washington, and like @ShockPop said, is probably on a special diet now.

ShockPop
27 minutes ago, freebit said:

I agree, she's re-emerged looking very thin. You can see that bone in her chest now (that bone that always pops up in super slim women, like Natalie Portman in Black Swan, and Sarah Michelle Gellar in the later seasons of Buffy). It's definitely not just her angles. I don't find this ~concerning~ though, I mean, she's been sick, is being treated by the fibro center in Washington, and like @ShockPop said, is probably on a special diet now.

My family all have fibro (and I'm in denial because I don't like confirmation) fibro can be partially reduced with a diet low in inflammation and having a diet with reduced inflammatory content tends to be low carb just due to its nature. This can cause either rapid weight gain or rapid weight loss depending on the rest of your lifestyle.

monketsharona

Boys Noize liked it

The latter is German and she's wearing the German flag colour :D

Miel
1 hour ago, freebit said:

1 hour ago, ShockPop said:

My family all have fibro (and I'm in denial because I don't like confirmation) fibro can be partially reduced with a diet low in inflammation and having a diet with reduced inflammatory content tends to be low carb just due to its nature. This can cause either rapid weight gain or rapid weight loss depending on the rest of your lifestyle.

Thanks for the information! I was initially a bit taken aback with how thin she looks, but it makes sense if it is due to her practices regarding fibromyalgia treatment.

3 points in and ready for more

Teal Ambition

Holy cheekbones 

those glasses though :firega:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

freebit
2 hours ago, ShockPop said:

Thanks so much for sharing your insight, it definitely makes a lot of sense because until I had read your comment I hadn't considered any diet she might be on for fibro. I remember Gaga mentioning her stomach cramping to her doctor in Five Foot Two, so I had just initially assumed fibro messed with her appetite or something.

Space Cowboy
16 hours ago, FameHookah said:

yeah, she was like a cute chimpmunk (her cheeks) now she looks very sharp and different Typical L.A. blonde, fillers and all.

Correct. She's still gorgeous I just preferred her look more when she had few cosmetic procedures

tumblr_mbjj69nn9X1qfug0qo1_500.jpg

as apposed to the multiple cosmetic procedures now, but again she's still a beautiful woman inside and out.

GettyImages-604558478.jpg

Haroon

The collarbones, ribs, and cheekbones :omg: Is it just me or has she lost weight? :confused: Loving the whole outfit, great bold colouring and those sunglasses are amazing :giveup:

Archived