She lost so much weight omg :(

we didn't see her skinny since the debut of applause damn

New single dropping soon confirmTĀ :firega:

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

Earthling

Well I know what I'm doing to my spare pair of sunglasses laterĀ :queenga:

*she switched baristas. ā˜•ļø

Judas Society

Everyday I tell myself to wait patiently for LG6 era to take off. But I'm losing my patience and I am T.H.I.R.S.T.Y.

Ari's NTLTC underwhelmed me a little (but still positively surprised at the chorus to verse transition). But it's not enough. I am so anxious for ASIB. Just afraid of what the public and critics will think. This is her first starring role. It would be great if it's the film that's both critically and publicly acclaimed. It will come full circle for Gaga's reinvention of her image.

Mr Mirko
6 minutes ago, Judas Society said:

Everyday I tell myself to wait patiently for LG6 era to take off. But I'm losing my patience and I am T.H.I.R.S.T.Y.

Ari's NTLTC underwhelmed me a little (but still positively surprised at the chorus to verse transition). But it's not enough. I am so anxious for ASIB. Just afraid of what the public and critics will think. This is her first starring role. It would be great if it's the film that's both critically and publicly acclaimed. It will come full circle for Gaga's reinvention of her image.

relax, do something inspired by your vision of LG6, watch ASIB from 20th century if u did notĀ 

TheSlash
7 hours ago, Helxig said:

Are you really applying that phrase to Gaga? Do you know who she is? :laughga:Ā 

Indeed :derpga:Ā . I was just not used to Gaga's weirdness after the whole Joanne era :laughga:Ā  :wtfga:Ā 

Ew, David!

Reality

Some of y'all need to stop with this "I miss her old face" crap. The reason why her face looks so different can be a factor of many things: from lighting, to the makeup, to her chronic illness, stress, etc. etc. It's not just all 100% fillers or whatever. Honestly, it's annoying that every time she posts a photo where her cheekbones show a little y'allĀ jump all over it like "OH MY GOD, WHY IS SHE DOING THAT TO HER FACE?!"

She looks gorgeous and beautiful, no need to keep complaining about what she "should/shouldn't" be doing to her body.Ā 

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Dutch

THE TRUTH IS IN HER WEIGHT. SHE ALWAYS STARTS A NEW ERA WHEN SHE ISĀ EXTRA SKINNY. LG6 YAAAAASSS.Ā 

I donā€™t mind her weight btw, as long she is healthy and happy. Just to be clear.

Katie14

She definitely lost weight since the tour ended but I think its the lighting that is causing her to look more bony and angular than she actually is and I think she is going for that look on purpose to match the bold colors and angular sunglasses she is wearing.

Archived