Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

What kind of glasses, queen!

A $265++/pair ones, pretty affordable considering her other items skskskks :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

somnambulist

Can we STOP TALKING ABOUT HER DAMNED WEIGHT?

It's rude and stupid. Not to mention there's going to be members on this very forum dealing with body dysmorphia that don't need to see 53890885038 pages focusing on the dumbest things like "omg her cheekbones are 1mm larger than normal"

Stop.

TwerkinLurkin

I honestly hate how all of yall comment on her face and weight all the time it's disgusting. If you've been a fan of hers for awhile you know her weight fluctuates all the damn time and the "I miss her old face" "she needs to stop doing stuff to her face" is honestly so annoying after hearing it for over a year now she doesn't look bad nor does she look that diffrent and if she's happy why do yall care

LGMonster95

Can y'all stop judging her face and also talking about her weight? Even if she does fillers let her try experimenting with her looks (it's just like with her makeup) and she really doesn't look that different at all to say "i miss her old face" that's rude as f*ck also same thing with her weight, she knows at what weight she feels confortable. I honestly don't even care about these things i just hope that she's healthy (we all saw last night how important this is for an artist and everyone in general) but some of you are really rude to her....

Joao Aurelio

I feel like ive seen gaga with these glasses, they were meant to be born for ha

Lg6 be starlight traffic/gimme shelter with a bit of new wave with some hip hop lo-fi but with the bounciest beats ever

I just fainted imagine an album with just bangers

Joao Aurelio
30 minutes ago, Levine said:

She's coming. I can feel it. 

If she doesnt we are 

Infinity Wave

I'm gonna ignore all the "stop with this comments" and say that she is a LOT thinnier than what she looked at the Eltom Tribute. Imo, there she looked the healthier she has ever looked. Now, if her cheekbones are really like that, that's because she has lost a lot of weight.

Don't get me wrong, she is so, so beatiful, but I just hope that the lose of weight is not due to something bad or to something we don't know. I just hope she is happy and well-being. As long as she is happy, I'm totally ok with what she does. 

Colourful

The Z
5 hours ago, Alejandroo said:

She lost so much weight omg :(

we didn't see her skinny since the debut of applause damn

*since the debut of Born This Way actually

5 hours ago, JosephH said:

Wow her face shape looks really oval here and her cheekbones look the most prominent they have ever looked. 

It’s the Epione huh? 

Idk if its injections or if she is dangerously skinny

Archived