💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga Updates IG

Saint Hollywood

Featured Posts

bblough

Wow.....She's too thin.  I really hope all she has wrong with her is the fibro.  I'm worried it's been misdiagnosed.  Her chest and wrist bones  are kind of the way they looked in the early days.....when she was taking stuff (drugs).  In these pictures, I don't think Epione is the cause.  It seems just a few days ago she looked heavier.  I hope she's not losing weight fast due to something wrong.  

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
46 minutes ago, 01Jaime said:

I miss her old face

yeah, she was like a cute chimpmunk (her cheeks) now she looks very sharp and different Typical L.A. blonde, fillers and all.

WTF is MDNA

FameHookah
1 minute ago, bblough said:

Wow.....She's too thin.  I really hope all she has wrong with her is the fibro.  I'm worried it's been misdiagnosed.  Her chest and wrist bones  are kind of the way they looked in the early days.....when she was taking stuff (drugs).  In these pictures, I don't think Epione is the cause.  It seems just a few days ago she looked heavier.  I hope she's not losing weight fast due to something wrong.  

thats because of the angle, but yeah she is skinnier so that means shes about to start an era or promo or a video. 7u7

WTF is MDNA

ordinarynam1310

She needs to adjust the damn white balance. 

The pic looks cold like my ex heart

Helxig

Guys her face is a combination of natural ageing, stress/effects of her chronic pain disease, makeup/contour, and also some fillers and botox.

She's also clearly sucking in her cheeks for the photos :giggle:

Take it easy 

P.S. she looks gorgeous.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SolidSnake
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Guys her face is a combination of natural ageing, stress/effects of her chronic pain disease, and also some fillers and botox.

She's also clearly sucking in her cheeks for the photos :giggle:

Take it easy 

This ^ I just hope she stops on the botox, shes very naturally pretty and she shouldn't lose the ability to express things on her face. 

Helxig
Just now, SolidSnake said:

This ^ I just hope she stops on the botox, shes very naturally pretty and she shouldn't lose the ability to express things on her face. 

There was a period in time during the TIHTY era where I was like whoooa okay Gaga slow it down lol. Her face didn't move at all. But I think she's had a good balance during the Joanne era. 

The only thing I don't like so much is that she's had botox above her top lip, to drop it down and curl it up. And I don't like that because I miss seeing her cute teeth lol. But that's just my preference, and she obviously likes the look it gives so that's up to her.

SolidSnake
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

There was a period in time during the TIHTY era where I was like whoooa okay Gaga slow it down lol. Her face didn't move at all. But I think she's had a good balance during the Joanne era. 

The only thing I don't like so much is that she's had botox above her top lip, to drop it down and curl it up. And I don't like that because I miss seeing her cute teeth lol. But that's just my preference, and she obviously likes the look it gives so that's up to her.

I know she likes Donatella but lets hope it doesnt get that bad haha.

SKANK

If she writes a song about Breakfast At Tiffany's and casts Emma Stone as Mr. Yunioshi in the music video, I'd die, in cold blood.

Helxig
3 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

I know she likes Donatella but lets hope it doesnt get that bad haha.

I think Donatella just had work done back in the early days before surgeons knew what they were doing, and had perfected their techniques. I think Gaga is fine lol

DoremonLove

She looks gorgeous :flutter: esp this one coz i just love her smile:wub:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Edonis
8 minutes ago, SKANK said:

If she writes a song about Breakfast At Tiffany's and casts Emma Stone as Mr. Yunioshi in the music video, I'd die, in cold blood.

The Truman Capote references in this :omg:

OT: I’m here for it. Hoping her Holly Golightly era is here! :tony:

zakariah

Those glasses are literal perfect illusions :spin: 

She looks so much more healthier & happier now :heart: 

Archived