Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Bloodpop Gaga Single Got Pushed Back

Frivolero

Featured Posts

ordinarynam1310

Y'all here acting like Ariana isn't a big force in music in 2018. She got both the straights and the gays support her

She's literally has 2 1 billion streams album and as far as I know streaming is what matters most right now. 

And what's wrong with pushing back date, if Gaga wants to go full force and wants this song to be a hit, pushing back would be a smart move. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InsomniaMonster69
4 hours ago, Sharyu said:

If you look at their last (offical) single's performance The Cure outpeaked Everyday, which both only had two promo spots. So it's really up to fans, the artist, and the label how well a single performs. Yes Ariana has streaming, but Gaga has digital sales.(Which saddly are declining)

But to be fair... the Cure was a completely new song and everyday not

Moebius

The amount of cringe...

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

SlaeUrAnus

This seems logical (if true).

Ariana is irrrefutably more popular nowadays in terms of GP and streaming. Gaga should have the opportunity to shine in her own right, and deservedly so.

In my messy era.

FfFfFfFF

If this is hypothetically true I don't think it's about who's bigger but maybe Gaga didn't want to compete with Ariana.

doppelganger

I doubt Gaga's label and team will simply change their plans at the last minute. End May is also way too close to ASIB (Unless LG6 is related to ASIB and we all know the fan meltdowns will be legendary if it were so). It's bizarre enough that the rumours suggest two musical projects in a year (for Gaga? :ladyhaha: ) but the speculation that she'll promote music for LG6 and release a trailer to ASIB (showcasing music from a completely different project) at the same time is just delusion.

Luke78619
32 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

Wig orbiting utopia 

Okay they're someone on this site, so 99% positive they know nothing :selena: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

freebit

The ~insiders~ had to come up with some excuse after nothing happened.:triggered: Why would it have been set to go for yesterday when Gaga and Bloodpop are evidently still working on something, not to mention that she was in Washington for months instead of prepping a single. (and I'm honestly beginning to suspect their sessions might actually be for her album) 

RepentingSinner

Yall acting like its Gaga feat Bloodpop.

It's more like Bloodpop feat Gaga.

Doesn't this mean Bloodpop/and or his management decides the release?

FentyGa
13 hours ago, DAMN said:

We’re basically making up all these rumors might as well make her new music, right?

:selena:

MaryJaneHolland
20 minutes ago, LittleLocoCoco said:

Yall acting like its Gaga feat Bloodpop.

It's more like Bloodpop feat Gaga.

Doesn't this mean Bloodpop/and or his management decides the release?

Most likely.

BlingNotTheMusic

I’m just ready for new music already. All this social media teasing (Gaga’s team + Twitter “insiders”) is beginning to annoy me and I could use new Gaga in my life right about now :S

Archived