Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Taylor Swift stalker sleeps in her bed

Creyk

Featured Posts

Creyk

Man Breaks into Home ...SHOWERS AND SLEEPS IN HER BED!

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Roger Alvarado allegedly climbed up a ladder, smashed a window with his hand and got into the NYC brownstone early Friday. Once he got in, he took a shower and fell asleep in a bed.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/04/20/taylor-swift-home-break-in-shower-man-arrested-nyc/

It's her 4th stalker in a month. An overview:

- Bruce Rowley tried to woo Taylor Swift by robbing bank and throwing loot over her fence.

- Justin Lily was arrested trying to scale the wall of her Bev Hills mansion.

- Julius Sandrock showed up at her Bev Hills mansion with a mask, rubber gloves, ropes, knife and ammunition.

WildAmerican

God, you gotta feel a little bad for her... No wonder she's so secretive and private, I would hate living life like that...

Mirages

Wtf poor Taylor...what's wrong with these people smh

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Meredith Grey

I’m imagining how comfortable her bed probably is with all the money she has. Damn. I wanna sleep in it too now.

FATCAT

Okay, at least Gaga fans just hide in garages and pretend to be cars :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

Florian
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Okay, at least Gaga fans just hide in garages and pretend to be cars :hor:

They're probably feeding her chickens :ladyhaha: 

Creyk
Just now, SolidSnake said:

She needs to build a W A L L 

bish I quite literally choked on my water :cryga:

Creyk
19 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Wtf poor Taylor...what's wrong with these people smh

I think it's because she doesn't do promo anymore and her fans are desperate to  connect with her in some way.

SolidSnake

My theory on why this seems to be happening more and more is because of how personal celebrities get with their fans today. Think about it. They do vlog videos, they post personal updates on twitter. Its like a one way mirror at a police station. We can see everything they do but they cant see us. It creates a sense of attachment to them with mentally ill people they feel like they really know her.

Creyk
1 minute ago, SolidSnake said:

My theory on why this seems to be happening more and more is because of how personal celebrities get with their fans today. Think about it. They do vlog videos, they post personal updates on twitter. Its like a one way mirror at a police station. We can see everything they do but they cant see us. It creates a sense of attachment to them with mentally ill people they feel like they really know her.

Mental ilness is rising within the population because americans get fed a lot of genetically and chemically modified food that isn't even allowed to be sold in europe and then they act in inappropriate ways like this.

SolidSnake
5 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Mental ilness is rising within the population because americans get fed a lot of genetically and chemically modified food that isn't even allowed to be sold in europe and then they act in inappropriate ways like this.

I won't debate about GMOs here but I will send you this https://inside.battelle.org/blog-details/five-good-reasons-to-support-gmos They have been rigorously tested and are often much safer. 

Archived