💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I have some questions about ATRL

Smother Em Eh

Featured Posts

Smother Em Eh

Ok, so I am quite the pop culture stan and am always looking up stuff about it. And when I do sure enough, most of the things I look up, that’s pop culture based pop up as ATRL threads. So that leads me too my questions,

Who owns ATRL, how long has it been around and who created it? Anyone know? And when’s the next time the registration will be open? Isn’t it like June or July? 

:what:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Amidana
4 minutes ago, JosephH said:

And when’s the next time the registration will be open? Isn’t it like June or July? 

Mine still hasn't been approved from the last time :neyde:

PunkTheFunk

I made an ATRL account when the last registration was open (like a year ago) but forgot my password. And then I tried recovering it through email but I forgot the password to that too :triggered:

Idk, it kinda got boring after a while. It's fun to read threads but it just feels like a bunch of people shouting opinions at each other. GGD feels more like a tight knit community.

Creyk

It was made in 2001 and was originally populated by straights but when Gaga came along ATRL became swarmed by gays ( that is not a joke it's really true).

The owner is joe but he doesn't care about the site too much anymore.

You shouldn't expect to get in anytime soon, even the last batch of people who were admitted aren't fully approved yet.

Pacify Him

I wish there’s another ATRL but for straights .. I’m not there for Beyoncé and Ariana at all :madge:

I’m getting on your nerves

• 4 months later...
On 4/20/2018 at 1:11 PM, Pacify Him said:

I wish there’s another ATRL but for straights .. I’m not there for Beyoncé and Ariana at all :madge:

There is. It's called KanyeToThe.

Archived