Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Maplestory 2 - May 6th

Korok

Featured Posts

Korok
Just now, Bazaar said:

I remember playing MS day and night, such a dark time of mine. 

Dark time? Sis those were my best years mafjkdsf

Bazaar
1 minute ago, Korok said:

Dark time? Sis those were my best years mafjkdsf

Dark time because I was literally playing DAY AND NIGHT.

No friends, no family and no sunlight. 

snlgt.gif

Sanju

That moment when you are still playing Maplestory 

(I kept playing even after all my friends quit)

Made a ton of friends who are still really close to this day. Im pretty excited to try out MS2 but I just hope they make it less p2w compared to right now what we have in Maplestory.

Haroon
3 hours ago, Korok said:

WAIT didn’t this come out years ago? :rip: I could’ve sworn we were discussing it like 3-4 years ago :air: 

2 hours ago, Bazaar said:

Dark time because I was literally playing DAY AND NIGHT.

No friends, no family and no sunlight. 

Same :selena: The best way to play it :whitney: 

Korok
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

WAIT didn’t this come out years ago? :rip: I could’ve sworn we were discussing it like 3-4 years ago :air: 

Same :selena: The best way to play it :whitney: 

In Korea! It's being released globally. 

Haroon
14 hours ago, Korok said:

In Korea! It's being released globally. 

Omg I thought it'd already happened but it flopped so bad that we never heard of it again :deadbanana:

That's literally right after my deadline passes so I'm so hopping onto this :woot: I've gone onto the site and applied for Beta :excited2: Also just watched the trailer and omg it looks so cool, the way it goes from 2D like classic MapleStory to 3D. I wonder if my laptop will be able to handle it though :gum:

Korok
On 4/21/2018 at 9:24 AM, Haroon said:

Omg I thought it'd already happened but it flopped so bad that we never heard of it again :deadbanana:

That's literally right after my deadline passes so I'm so hopping onto this :woot: I've gone onto the site and applied for Beta :excited2: Also just watched the trailer and omg it looks so cool, the way it goes from 2D like classic MapleStory to 3D. I wonder if my laptop will be able to handle it though :gum:

Did you get accepted? The first round of beta invites went out yesterday. There's gonna be 3 rounds so don't get discouraged if you haven't been invited yet. :unicorn:

Haroon
1 minute ago, Korok said:

Did you get accepted? The first round of beta invites went out yesterday. There's gonna be 3 rounds so don't get discouraged if you haven't been invited yet. :unicorn:

Just checked and no :noparty: How long does closed beta even take? It was quite a while on eMS if I remember correctly, and I spent a chunk of it hacking :rip: Little did I know that all characters would be wiped right after :flop:

Archived