Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

I will update this as more come in.

It's great to see the love people had for him, especially his peers

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DiscoHeaven23

The deadmau5 one is interesting cuz those two fought for YEARS. But his words were nice

OBEY

Imagine all artists that collabed with him, like Rita Ora very recently. this is shocking. Rest in peace.

sipthistea

So sad. What a loss :(

Prayers to his family. It must be so hard for his parents to have lost their son. 

vinster13

this is very saddening to hear. His music is so good, there really is nothing like it :(

SolidSnake

Wow, didn't expect this. Really liked some of his stuff. Sadly I am expecting it to be drug related. Fame can be too much. Its something none of us can understand. I really feel for his family. The song "I Took a pill in Ibiza" now takes an even darker turn. 

Andreu

Funny that Deadmau5 trashed him while he was alive 

Andrey try to not get mad xd

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, SolidSnake said:

Wow, didn't expect this. Really liked some of his stuff. Sadly I am expecting it to be drug related. Fame can be too much. Its something none of us can understand. I really feel for his family. The song "I Took a pill in Ibiza" now takes an even darker turn. 

Stop assuming things please :triggered: He had been struggling with health for awhile, he had to retire from live performing cos of it.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived