šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Aquaria giving glitter and grease promo

MuglerHooker

Featured Posts

MuglerHooker

Aquaria said 'my look is inspired by denim and diamonds meets glitter and grease'

Ā 

I'll just leave this here

Spoiler

Ā 

Ā 

Buy ARTPOP On iTunes

Robot

During Untucked I actually noticed that Aquaria's makeup REALLY served some Super Bowl Gags vibes

Babel

she also said her makeup was inspired by this look

0524-lady-gaga-34-373x560.jpg

Spoiler

but in reality this photo

33c55ebafd26594eecc89748fd8a292b.jpg

Ā 

SHALLOW
19 minutes ago, Bad Monster Kid said:

Ā 

Other Queens mentioned TEA way before her thoĀ :trollga:

bloody g

I swear she is here lurking

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

DrKindnessKunt1999
20 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I swear she is here lurking

I mean sheā€™s a stan, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she even made a GGD at point of her life:

gaga-guy-1.jpg

Ā 

arival+1.png

Ā 

latest?cb=20180406185111

(Aquaria mentioned that she was inspired by Gagaā€™s headpiece and the G.U.Y. Phoenix look).Ā 

Ā 

Letmelivemylife
On April 20, 2018 at 10:53 AM, MannyMonroe18 said:

I mean sheā€™s a stan, so I wouldnā€™t be surprised if she even made a GGD at point of her life:

gaga-guy-1.jpg

Ā 

arival+1.png

Ā 

latest?cb=20180406185111

(Aquaria mentioned that she was inspired by Gagaā€™s headpiece and the G.U.Y. Phoenix look).Ā 

Ā 

Hahaha well I think stanning Gaga is a "family" thing ā™„ļø Let me explain

Ā 

I've seen Aquaria perform in New York way before Season 10 and sheĀ has always been a quirky "dance to the beat of her own drum" kind of queen. That rebel-ness is most likely what inspired Sharon Needles to take Aquaria in as her drag daughter. Sharon Ā (like Gaga)Ā is the queen of rebels. It's that punk rock "this is who the **** I am" that quickly made her the season 4 favorite. Sharon is a bigĀ Gaga fan (yes it's true. She'll never openly admit it though haha) and she had once said that she doesn't think she would've gotten on season 4 if Gaga hadn't made being a "freak" cool.Ā 

Lol I hope that made sense. I'm a little out of it haha.Ā 

Random side note: the Aquaria on season 10 is NOT the Aquaria I've seen perform. The season 10 aquaria is this dull boring shell. It's like a real life version of "invasion of the body snatchers" šŸ˜‚ Being the drag daughter of one of (if not the most) controversial drag queens, I guarentee there's so much footage that they had to cut where they're just like "aquaria sweetheart you can't say that or joke about that".Ā 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Original Diva

She's done many gaga lip-syncs. Perfect Illusion, Venus and I think she even did Diamond Heart and the list goes on

excuse me no

Archived