Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Genres Gaga can do to get a hit today?

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

As much as we'd love a disco bop album from her, it'd probably not smash very hard due to current trends. Perhaps if it has a house/R&B spin to it, that'd help. Rap features would help too. I feel like R&B is something Gaga should explore further. It'd be cool if she could also take the current trap sound and make it more melodically heavy. 

Bambino

Jazz :green:

Actually, unless she comes up with a really really good song no matter what genre it is, no genre is gonna give her a hit.

BabylonHooker

lol, The Chainsmokers are not even charting with their new songs :ladyhaha:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Ryusei

I mean is there really a "genre" that is popular rn? There are always random EDM/dance music songs (idk genres ok? dont come for me) that are popular (the middle) or even country (meant to be) I don't think it matters what the genre is as long as the song is good

Musery

Chamaquito

Rap/Trap is the new pop. If she wants a hit, she needs to do that or feature someone on one of her songs.

I’m actually nice.

RadioIsOurs
29 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I mean is there really a "genre" that is popular rn? There are always random EDM/dance music songs (idk genres ok? dont come for me) that are popular (the middle) or even country (meant to be) I don't think it matters what the genre is as long as the song is good

Maybe a certain 'style'. Like EDM has to be 'chill' and feature random vocal samples (The Middle), country has to have trap or R&B influence (Meant To Be, Body Like a Back Road).

ArtGagaPop

Just as the song is good and the promotion is well made then genre doesn't matter 

PaulaMonster13

Idk but I want Gaga to make a Punk/Rock album for once :giveup:

Remember when she had in her twitter bio the word "punk"? Then Joanne came out, you never know with this b*tch

Jacksonotta

I think she could do any genre, but when i heard that TIHTY remix, I can't stop thinking about how good EDM sounds with her voice :excited2: Many EDM songs have these cute girly voices but hers is powerful and it just sounds so good. Fingers crossed that she'll make a nice house song one day!!!

I'm obsessively opposed to the typical...

PartySick
3 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

Rap features would help too.

Please no :triggered: I find 99% of rap features to be so fake, annoying, and shallow. It's obvious they're just slapping these random verses onto a song for a hit. Now if she did a proper collab with a rapper, that'd be fine, but I don't want to see something like "Lady Gaga ft. Nicki Minaj" any time soon.

I'd love to hear her do some trap stuff though and embrace her inner bad bitch on a few singles :music:

🖤

Ziggy

Well, I have a hunch it’ll be more of an 80s house/industrial sound just based on who she is supposedly working with. HOWEVER, I think less than genres, it’s more important to focus on trends within genres to see what she would have to do for a hit. Any genre can get a hit these days, it’s about the microtrends.

Mirages

I want her to push the mainstream music further away from this trap/rap state it's in rn, so let her do something really cool out of the blue that will have everyone shooketh and forget about Migos, Drakes, Post Malones and Cardis :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

monketsharona

Dance, synth pop, house influences.

Pop country is not that easy, in the US it's going quite good but not really WW....

Archived