💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is this Ariana's Last Chance to Go #1?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

Monsterish

Obviously, no :triggered: She's 24 years old and this is her 4th album

She should get a Top 10 hit with NTLTC, even I think she will get a Top 5 hit. Anyway, I prefer a good hit being Top 10 that a #1 which spends one week in the top and then flop. The powerful anthems last forever, don't matter the position in the charts :gaycat:

ArtGagaPop
29 minutes ago, Killa said:

~it really doesn't scream hit, nothing about it till now

but well see, i very much doubt it

Is there any other snippet then the ones on her instagtam? :omg:

imwoahvicky
35 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

How does he even do that? Why is he so popular among people when there are better rappers out there? 

because he's a streaming force with young audiences :shrug: i don't stan him but songs like Hotline Bling blasted off because of the memes and the song was catchy to say the least

God's Plan also was a hit because of the 'i only love my bed and my mama' line which also got really popular among young audiences and was recorded at parties, etc. 

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

Hades
36 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

How does he even do that? Why is he so popular among people when there are better rappers out there? 

Well pretty much most of the chart is filled with Migos and other mumble rappers. Drake isn't as bad as them but clearly overrated. At least Kylie served with her new single and Ariana will too.:giveup:  I missed pop music.

Taylorrgh

I Love  Ariana and I hope she does snatch that number 1 single, but this shows that she never could be the next Mariah at this point. I didn't really understand the comparisons anyway

Taylorrgh
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

I think if this new track is good then she could go #1 first week already. She is a huge streaming force and has decent sales. With radio deal+ video first day i could see it debuting with big numbers.

I agree

StarstruckIllusion

If she doesn't after this recent exposure due to the tragedy, I don't tho she ever will. Especially in the rap climate. Especially since she's had 3 albums and the 4th album curse might come 

Killa
1 hour ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Is there any other snippet then the ones on her instagtam? :omg:

Just this snippet

tells me the song seems rather comlex with the back vocals, the spacial reveberration thing seems a bit tired by now and it's kinda vibe that draws you in but not enough.

This snipet makes me believe this is not a sound that will be automatically accepted and i dont believe i'm gonna hear something that much recognizable.

Though i coud be surprised with an amazing melodic line, i'm not expecting any amazing hooks.

A #1 has to have something that people relate, recognize, something instantaneous

ThisGuyTony

YouTube views frozen at 450,000+ in 30 minutes. And the single is discounted to 69¢. She ain't playing.

But after listening to the song does that change your guys' opinions? :gaycat: 

RAMROD

She could get there, it is a good song, and it got very good music video.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived