Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Is Call Me By Your Name a good movie ?

Versace

Featured Posts

Matangi

brilliant. if you don't like movies that require you to invest time in the plot, then dont bother.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Robo Ga

It's a very beautiful movie, the scenery is amaaazzzzzzzzzing. And the acting is really great. Also, I've read the book and they definitely did it justice.  Would def recommend 

🤖⚡️

It's an enjoyable film to watch. I don't think it's that deep or complex, but it is beautiful and full of emotion :shrug: I was never bored at any points.

Monsterish

I truly think this was the first romantic gay movie I saw on my life.

It's different of another LGBT movies and, overall, idyllic. 9/10, imo :yay:

Luv u Sum

It's such a beautiful movie omg :pray: after you watch it you HAVE to read the book too cuz it just goes into so much more detail about that the character is thinking it's just so good 

SHALLOW
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

It was alright, kinda overrated in my opinion :emma: I was expecting an amazing story about a gay couple and something really groundbreaking and spectacular because of how highly people were rating it and then I watched it and I was like "...:duck:". It's nice but that's it really :sweat:

Same 

Bradley

I really enjoyed it, it has good acting, intriguing story and has garnered tons of awards and nominations. You should definitely give it a try.

Creyk
On 4/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, Radio Ga Ga said:

Reeeeally good, but it made me cry and made me sad for a few days so don’t watch it if ur too vulnerable

On 4/19/2018 at 11:27 PM, Robagaga said:

The movie is

tenor.gif?itemid=7229683

But srsly it is such a sweet and beautiful movie :heart: 

On 4/19/2018 at 11:45 PM, Bloody Grammys said:

It's good, the pacing is slow but the photography is sublime (as well as the soundtrack). You will not find a commercial movie if that's what you're expecting :kara:

On 4/20/2018 at 12:03 AM, Gabe said:

I loved it, amazing film. I give it an A.

Made me wanna not wanna be single 😂

On 4/20/2018 at 12:57 AM, Luv u Sum said:

It's such a beautiful movie omg :pray: after you watch it you HAVE to read the book too cuz it just goes into so much more detail about that the character is thinking it's just so good 

On 4/20/2018 at 1:55 AM, Judas Oyster said:

It was worth it.

On 4/23/2018 at 11:42 AM, Bradley said:

I really enjoyed it, it has good acting, intriguing story and has garnered tons of awards and nominations. You should definitely give it a try.

Hey people who liked it :) I need your opinions!

My boyfriend watched this 2 days ago and he was so bored while it was going on he actually called me on the  phone so we could talk a little, he complained that it's slow paced and boring, I was like oh poor thing but thank god I didn't watch it with you. Then later on when we talked again he said the movie is totally amazing and wonderful because the ending is just so so good it made everything worth it. So naturally, today I watched the last 15 minutes just to see that "epic ending" but I didn't see anything great at all :O I know that's because I don't have the context so can someone explain it to me, why was the ending so amazing and great? I really don't want to watch it because I can't tolerate slow-paced movies but you just know it will come up in conversation with my hubby at some point :icega:

Nicogly
On 19/04/2018 at 10:52 PM, Haroon said:

It was alright, kinda overrated in my opinion :emma: I was expecting an amazing story about a gay couple and something really groundbreaking and spectacular because of how highly people were rating it and then I watched it and I was like "...:duck:". It's nice but that's it really :sweat:

I mean its a movie about restraint, love, and its told with complexity, nuance and subtlety. So yeah, in that regard it is not “amazing”. For me it is a very beautiful film, carefully told. It is exactly what LGBTQ+ movies need to be, so as to not add up unto age long archetypes (aka the reason why I think Queer Eye is a disgrace) 

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Archived