movie

Is Call Me By Your Name a good movie ?

Versace

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Radio Ga Ga

Reeeeally good, but it made me cry and made me sad for a few days so donā€™t watch it if ur too vulnerable

ryanripley

i liked it, i'd say it's worth watching and forming your own opinion about it :shrug:Ā 

i thought the sex scenes were actually pretty cool since they were actually romantic instead of 2 straight acting men wresting each other until somebody slides into the other and the age gap between them 2 isn't even that big which i've seen people make a huge fuss about

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Robagaga

The movie is

tenor.gif?itemid=7229683

But srsly it is such a sweet and beautiful movie :heart:Ā 

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind. Always.

That J

I gave it a B- Ā  It has some good moments and the end was acted SO well. It was amazing. Ā It took it's time tho.Ā 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

imnotyourbabe10

It's a good movie.Ā  But I didn't connect to it as much as I did the book.Ā  Holy hell, that book will rip your heart out.Ā  There were parts of the book I wish had been included in the movie (including the original ending).Ā 

Definitely check both out.Ā  The acting and cinematography are splendid.Ā  As a gay/queer/dude, I was super happy not to see homonormativity all over the place in either the film or book.Ā 

Ā 

This meme ruined me, though (and I don't even watch RPDR lol).

268.jpg

LUO YI

I think is a matter of taste. It was too slow for me.

The night sky tells all

bloody g

It's good, the pacing is slow but the photography is sublime (as well as the soundtrack). You will not find a commercial movie if that's what you're expectingĀ :kara:

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

Versace

A daddy and a twink. I think I'm sold guys, just checked out the trailer lol.Ā 

Haroon

It was alright, kinda overrated in my opinionĀ :emma:Ā I was expecting an amazing story about a gay couple and something really groundbreaking and spectacular because of how highly people were rating it and then I watched it and I was like "...:duck:". It's nice but that's it really :sweat:

LadyLuca

I think its really nice. Not the best movie I have seen but its cool. definitly more than neutral. I would give it a 7/10. Overall good.

There was just one scene that was wierd for me but the rest was fine

I loved it, amazing film. I give it an A.

Made me wanna not wanna be singleĀ šŸ˜‚

Archived