💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Halloween Teaser Poster

mariomania1234

Featured Posts

mariomania1234

Anybody else a Halloween fan? I think the new mask looks great and can't wait for the movie!

Haroon

It's a broken image for me :noparty:

I'm a fan but I haven't seen all of the movies,  just the first one and H20 and Resurrection and the two newer ones :sweat: Michael Myers is the only scary movie villain person that still scares me as much now as they did 20 years ago :rip:

joemayzzin

always been a fan of this franchise but someone on Facebook posted this caption along with them sharing the poster

"We met Jamie Lee Curtis in Charleston while she was filming it! She told us the rest of the sequels will be forgotten and this Halloween will be like a Halloween 2 where Laurie takes her daughter into hiding from Michael"

if this is true its an interesting take on the film seeing how i thought the second one was really cool how it immediately followed the events from the original with Laurie seeking care at the hospital and Michael wreaking havoc!

RAMROD

Thirds time a charm, they said. Leshopeso :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

weed

Yassss I’m so excited 

I still find his mask so scary lol

joeymonda

I cannot wait! It’s under a new company (Blumhouse) which has been KILLING it with the horror genre lately. And it’s a direct sequel to the original Halloween. Can’t wait for the trailer! 

F*ck your perfect illusion

High King

The entire crew behind this film, along with the studio producing it, is just FANTASTIC. This is going to be great, for sure. 

Archived