đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga working with Boys Noize?

mikesoaa

Featured Posts

Judas Society

Honestly, The Cure made me wish for a more R&B flavor from Gaga. The story of ASIB feels like a more singer songwriter kinda music will be more suitable, ofcourse she can infuse some dance tracks in it. A hard EDM track (think ARTPOP) feels completely out of place for that kind of movie. I want tracks where I can hear her sing more naturally instead of putting a country spin like how she made Joanne.

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
munty hunty
On 4/18/2018 at 9:56 PM, mikesoaa said:

isnt hard edm a bit "out" at the moment?

Wasn’t pop country “out” since Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood :poot: Ironic how Joanne started the pop country revolution that happened in 2017. Ironic how dance music became “in” after The Fame. Think about it.

free my mind

BlingNotTheMusic
On 4/19/2018 at 11:04 AM, ReidOne said:

I've seen lots of posts pointing to Boys Noize classic stuff from several years ago, but its worthy of note that he's still cranking out bangers!! His latest release is fire. It's also included on the custom playlist Calvin Harris makes for Spotify. 

His headspace right now is exactly the type of electronic producer that a post-Joanne Gaga would fw: 

"Inspired by my recent DJ-sets, these 8 tracks go from Techno, Industrial, EBM to Hardcore vibes. 100% analog recordings and strictly raw live jams." - BOYS NOIZE

Holy sh*t, I just listened to their EP and it’s SO GAGA 2018! Very BTW meets TFM and a sprinkle of AP :firega:

Id SO be here for #LG6 like this. 

And I thought RedOne is coming back :madge:

But hey, new people, new sound, and new bops :firega: my wig glue supply is ready

Schizophonic

he was the dj of last years berlin gay pride closing party at GMF club.
i have 48 mutual friends with him lol

Archived