💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia drags Gaga again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I mean, people shouldn't be mad at Azealia because she's telling the truth. Gaga made a bad choice on collaborating with R Kelly (specially with the lyric content of DWUW that makes it even worse, @BorisIsHere what were you thinking :selena: ) and snubbing Azealia because she believed the lies T.I. told her.

Azealia had a "bad attitude" and was being a troll on social media, nothing more than that. R Kelly did have sex with a minor. There's no even point of comparison.

She was a bit more than just a "troll" but... Sis is getting better and better

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tom Nook

I mean it’s not like Azealia was a saint herself during the time that Gaga dropped her from ARTPOP, but I’m not denying that Gaga also made questionable decisions that era :wtf:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

LePetitGAGABLover
24 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Azealia banks hasn't molested children or ran sex cults :emma: 

But she has done other equally worse things:emma::emma::emma::emma:

freebit

I hate that she has a R. Kelly collab to her name, but Azealia is one to talk about associating herself with sexual predators. Is she going to pretend she never supported Trump on her social media and called Bill Cosby innocent? She's just salty because Gaga ignored her when she was wanting to kumbaya with her all of sudden last year after years of dragging her. 

Borislshere
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

But she has done other equally worse things:emma::emma::emma::emma:

Getting on twitter and spewing hate is the same as molesting kids? 

YXwrg_s-200x150.gif

Ronk
19 minutes ago, Saint Hollywood said:

If there's one thing that I would love for Azealia to collaborate with... it's humility. :icega:

She does have a point about the molester thing... that was a mess from the start. :spin:

Typical fare of others dragging Gaga even though Gaga doesn't drag others.  And others putting themselves above Gaga when Gaga doesn't put herself above others.  I'm proud to follow Gaga, a truly nice person who lives a life of kindness.

I live outside the space time continuum.

DrKindnessKunt1999
16 minutes ago, Triggered said:

I mean, people shouldn't be mad at Azealia because she's telling the truth. Gaga made a bad choice on collaborating with R Kelly (specially with the lyric content of DWUW that makes it even worse, @BorisIsHere what were you thinking :selena: ) and snubbing Azealia because she believed the lies T.I. told her.

Azealia had a "bad attitude" and was being a troll on social media, nothing more than that. R Kelly did have sex with a minor. There's no even point of comparison.

What did T.I. tell Gaga? 😧

SEXODUS

let ha spill some tea while she’s bitter.

people are still entitled to their bitterness when they’ve missed the opportunity to be associated with a legend.

no need to pick the biggest a-hole here.

Original Diva
40 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I mean she has a point. Honestly DWUW needs to be erased from her discography. 

No! I need the tina version In my life. 

excuse me no

39 minutes ago, Devyn said:

Azealia banks hasn't molested children or ran sex cults :emma: 

Well, she still supported Bill Cosby and Donald Trump. Let's not forget about her homophobic and racist rants as well.

Borislshere
Just now, Bio said:

Well, she still supported Bill Cosby and Donald Trump. Let's not forget about her homophobic and racist rants as well.

being ignorant doesn't equate to raping children :saladga:

Archived