💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Azealia drags Gaga again

SissyFromSpace

Featured Posts

Chromatislaps
1 minute ago, Devyn said:

I mean she has a point. Honestly DWUW needs to be erased from her discography. 

good opportunity to rerelease ARTPOP with the DWUW (feat Xtine)/solo version + ACT II 2EnN5Qm.gif

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Battle 4 Ur Life

ouch that drag was savage af. I feel the bern.

I will argue that DWUW is lit tho. but yeah...:awkney:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

good opportunity to rerelease ARTPOP with the DWUW (feat Xtine)/solo version + ACT II 2EnN5Qm.gif

Another ARTPOP era?

tumblr_od8pit3_Mey1ug2hdjo1_540.png

Luzaleja

Working w R. Kelly is probably one of Gaga's biggest mistakes, if not the biggest.:saladga: She is telling the truth.

But I mean, Gaga shouldn't have worked with either of them :shrug: 

Chromatislaps
Just now, Devyn said:

Another ARTPOP era?

tumblr_od8pit3_Mey1ug2hdjo1_540.png

nope the ARTPOP: Venus Rebirthed: The ReUP era will be as succesfull as the TF+TFM era combined 2EnN5Qm.gif

DiscoHeaven23

I can't stand Azealia, but she's right.

The one thing that i've never quite understood about Gaga. 

She's so outspoken about sexual harassment and then...there's Terry and R. Kelly...and she knew about them prior to.

oh well.

Well.

Gaga did work with "a child molester".

But it would've been worse if she had collabed with a child molester and  this racist, homophobic, Trump supporter, chicken slayer, soon-to-be-forgotten rapper in the same album.

So yeah.

underneath the pine

What I mentioned before is that she's right, but at same time she's pressed.

Out of R.Kelly controversy-in-his-personal-life, he was talented. He got Grammys, he's respected on the "R&B Zone", He sold records in his prime and I believe that was the maint point of choosing someone to collab with (I mean yeah let's not pretend they really didn't reach a little about how controversial it would be but yeah). There's a "legacy talk" here.

Azealia on the other hand was really nowhere and there was no reason to unite their names together when there would be nothing to "WIN" coming from Azealia. She's amazing, she's talented, but back in 2012 she had no album out, all she had was 1 hit song and one mixtape but her name was out there for always trash talking people and fighting.

For now, I'm glad she's doing well and never needed to collab with a big-popstar-name to get her brand known. She's doing it on her own and that's it.

Babel

I mean, people shouldn't be mad at Azealia because she's telling the truth. Gaga made a bad choice on collaborating with R Kelly (specially with the lyric content of DWUW that makes it even worse, @BorisIsHere what were you thinking :selena: ) and snubbing Azealia because she believed the lies T.I. told her.

Azealia had a "bad attitude" and was being a troll on social media, nothing more than that. R Kelly did have sex with a minor. There's no even point of comparison.

Archived