Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

RQ: Beyonce Coachella Performance (Full)

TheQueenLG

Featured Posts

TheQueenLG

Hey sistrens!

Even though some of you hate me for critiquing Bey, I really want to rewatch her Coachella performance... I've always liked her, but I have the right to criticize her... Heck, I've criticized Gagz more than I have Bey in my entire life. But I'll just stop there. Where could I find her full Coachella show? 

You'd really make my day if you could help!  :staymad:

Thanks you. 

corvus albus
10 minutes ago, TheQueenLG said:

Hey sistrens!

Even though some of you hate me for critiquing Bey, I really want to rewatch her Coachella performance... I've always like her, but I have the right to criticize her... Heck, I've criticized Gagz more than I have Bey in my entire life. But I'll just stop there. Where could I find her full Coachella show? 

You'd really make my day if you could help!  :staymad:

Thanks you. 

If someone is friendly and pm you the performance ... could you pm me the performance too :ph34r:

TheQueenLG

1 minute ago, BBhomemaker said:

beyonce.jpg

Excuse me, what?!?! I'm about to purchase tickets to her next tour. I disagree with some of the things she does, but I really do like her. I can recognize that she is a crazy-good performer and I want to experience it. 

flynn99

you can't, anywhere. I was live streamed but not uploaded, just like Gaga's, only little clips taken by the audience is obtainable 

Black Jesus †

TheQueenLG
29 minutes ago, flynn99 said:

you can't, anywhere. I was live streamed but not uploaded, just like Gaga's, only little clips taken by the audience is obtainable 

Well... I have Gaga's performance in full. So what you saying? 

giphy.gif

flynn99
2 hours ago, TheQueenLG said:

Well... I have Gaga's performance in full. So what you saying? 

giphy.gif

but that would be a bunch of audience clips put together, no the full, livestreame 1080P

Black Jesus †

Archived