Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Bradley Cooper to chat about ASIB at Tribeca Film Festival

robboadam

Featured Posts

Phaye Monster

He better tell us how great Gaga is. Or details about the soundtrack. I’m already excited.

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

PanPikus

Maybe he will tell us, when the hell teaser/trailer is coming :ph34r:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

BlingNotTheMusic
11 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Maybe he will tell us, when the hell teaser/trailer is coming :ph34r:

Right. It kills me that “allegedly” all these celebs have seen it (Barbs, JLaw, etc) and they don’t have a 2 minute trailer for us peasants yet :huh:

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Right. It kills me that “allegedly” all these celebs have seen it (Barbs, JLaw, etc) and they don’t have a 2 minute trailer for us peasants yet :huh:

that's cus they're waiting for the right time, now is too early for a film nobody knows

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PanPikus
1 minute ago, Acsnpdx8 said:

Well, I would be happy with 30 seconds teaser, like - the first look, to not show too much too early. Just give us something :selena:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

B2theRich33

Teaser trailers only really work for well known movies and franchises. A trailer for a film like this I expect to see August.... maybe September.

robboadam

Well, La La Land's first teaser trailer was 5 months (July) before release, so I'm expecting something in the next 8 weeks.

Runway

The Neil Armstrong biopic starring Ryan Gosling doesn’t have a trailer either and it’s coming in October, so ASIB is good I think

Scathach

The trailer will probably be released before Ocean’s 8 opens in theaters (both produced by WB so they will likely show the trailer of ASIB before the movie). 

PunkTheFunk
34 minutes ago, Runway said:

The Neil Armstrong biopic starring Ryan Gosling doesn’t have a trailer either and it’s coming in October, so ASIB is good I think

I was watching a documentary on the moon landing a few days ago thinking "They need to make a Neil Armstrong biopic" :cryga: 

KleinGa
15 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

"They need to make a Neil Armstrong biopic"

Your mind 

Archived