Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madge is working with Music, COADF producer!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

rumours

I found most of Music to be unlistenable (a major letdown for me after Ray of Light). 

However, I’m optimistic and hoping for the best. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hyperballad
10 hours ago, Bradlee Annett said:

I would love another album similar to MDNA. But most likely not :(

girl why :icega:

peto flex
7 hours ago, Rumours1977 said:

I found most of Music to be unlistenable (a major letdown for me after Ray of Light). 

However, I’m optimistic and hoping for the best. 

Why :O At first i liked only Bedroom Stories and hated Music. But now it's my fave album of her. Music (the song) grew on me and it can never go out of my head and im listening to it for more than 5 months.

Which songs you like from the album?

💎💎

rumours
3 hours ago, Yukia said:

Why :O At first i liked only Bedroom Stories and hated Music. But now it's my fave album of her. Music (the song) grew on me and it can never go out of my head and im listening to it for more than 5 months.

Which songs you like from the album?

I just don’t like the production of the album at all. I’m not saying it’s a bad album per say... it just isn’t my cup of tea. Therefore, it was a letdown for me in comparison to the only Madge album I actively relisten to - Ray of Light. 

mariomania1234

Oh wow this could be great. I hope it doesn't turn out like when she reunited with William Orbit again.

Chromatislaps

I'm bopping to the Music album, and I'm slayed by the timeless bops :giveup: I AM NOT READY for ha new album to sound as fresh :giveup: 

MasterOfPuppets
On 17.4.2018 at 8:51 PM, RAMROD said:

Good to hear but I won’t be too excited yet. It could turn both ways. I mean, Madonna had William Orbit, the guy she worked with for Ray of Light, for half of the album on MDNA and look how it turned out :madge:

wasn't he only involved in Masterpiece, Falling Free, and Love Spent aka the only good songs on that Album :ph34r:

On another note I'm really exited and I hope that she does not try to hop on any trend and just makes music the way she used to

TheRoof
17 minutes ago, mar_btw said:

wasn't he only involved in Masterpiece, Falling Free, and Love Spent aka the only good songs on that Album :ph34r:

On another note I'm really exited and I hope that she does not try to hop on any trend and just makes music the way she used to

Madonna fans since 2007 :selena:

MasterOfPuppets
19 minutes ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

Madonna fans since 2007 :selena:

Sadly that's true :toofunny: 

RAMROD
2 hours ago, mar_btw said:

also Gang Bang, Some Girls, I'm A Sinner made it 6 of 12 songs on regular version

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Duella Dvil
On 4/17/2018 at 10:15 AM, thierryrreiht said:

All songs I've never heard lmao

Madonna's best songs aren't singles.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

Anderson123
On 17/4/2018 at 11:15 AM, thierryrreiht said:

All songs I've never heard lmao

You really should, to be honest. Music and American Life have some of her best album tracks, they're two of my favorite Madonna albums because not just the singles are good, but also the rest of it.

I'm excited to see what they come up with. I'm not getting my hopes up because she worked with William Orbit (producer of Ray of Light) on MDNA and it was very disappointing.

Archived