💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Madge is working with Music, COADF producer!

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Madonna is collaborating with French songwriter-producer Mirwais. He's partly responsible for helping craft some of Madonna's biggest songs since the year 2000, including Music's album title track, "Impressive Instant", "Nobody's Perfect", "Paradise (Not For Me)", "Don't Tell Me" and "I Deserve It." He also co-produced most of American Life and Confessions on a Dance Floor tracks "Future Lovers" and "Let It Will Be" as well as bonus tracks "Fighting Spirit" and "Super Pop."

http://www.breatheheavy.com/madonna-taps-music-confessions-on-a-dancefloor-producer-mirwais-for-new-album/?utm_source=go.breatheheavy.com&utm_medium=www.facebook.com&utm_campaign=go.breatheheavy.com%2FMadonnaMirwais&utm_content=link_click

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Louvre

Didn't we know this already? Anyway, I'm all here for it.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

sipthistea
9 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Madonna is collaborating with French songwriter-producer Mirwais. He's partly responsible for helping craft some of Madonna's biggest songs since the year 2000, including Music's album title track, "Impressive Instant", "Nobody's Perfect", "Paradise (Not For Me)", "Don't Tell Me" and "I Deserve It." He also co-produced most of American Life and Confessions on a Dance Floor tracks "Future Lovers" and "Let It Will Be" as well as bonus tracks "Fighting Spirit" and "Super Pop."

http://www.breatheheavy.com/madonna-taps-music-confessions-on-a-dancefloor-producer-mirwais-for-new-album/?utm_source=go.breatheheavy.com&utm_medium=www.facebook.com&utm_campaign=go.breatheheavy.com%2FMadonnaMirwais&utm_content=link_click

Her Joanne is coming. 

thierryrreiht
15 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

"Impressive Instant", "Nobody's Perfect", "Paradise (Not For Me)", "Don't Tell Me" and "I Deserve It." "Future Lovers" and "Let It Will Be" as well as bonus tracks "Fighting Spirit" and "Super Pop."

All songs I've never heard lmao

MaryJaneHolland
17 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Her Joanne is coming. 

It already came. In 2000.

Supersonic

They did my favorite songs of hers together, I hope they come up with something good! Music, Die Another Day & American Life are legendary and underrated.

That J

Mirwais was the producer of her last number one and its album MUSIC but, most importantly...MY FAVE American Life.  I could NOT be more thrilled. They have made magic together before and theres true hope for more magic to come. 

Bring me that Profusion that I LOVE!!!!

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

That J
47 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

All songs I've never heard lmao

Classics!!!!!  You should give them a taste. 

Paradise Not For Me, Future Lovers and Impressive Instant if nothing else. 

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived