DiscoHeaven23

Lauren and Normani  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be more successful?

• Lauren
    • Normani

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

The general consensus is that Normani and Lauren are the most likely to have success, of the four remaining Fifth Harmony girls (sorry Dinah and Ally). Now that they're going solo, which of the two do you think will have more success? 

6b90e7ecf9100910b7e6bdb7814384ee.jpg

DiscoHeaven23

I don't even think i can decide. A year ago, i would've said Lauren. Now Normani is coming up and has "Loves Lies" and a record deal. 

Lauren is more interesting. She's outspoken and isn't afraid to be herself. Lauren has, perhaps, the better voice

I don't mean to offend Lauren, but its the music industry and it's a factor, so Normani is prettier than Lauren and has more sex appeal. Normani is also the better dancer. 

I just don't know :selena:

teawhore
3 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I don't mean to offend Lauren, but its the music industry and it's a factor, so Normani is prettier than Lauren and has more sex appeal.

i know you mean no harm, but it breaks my heart that this is truly a critical factor in music :/

♡ nyc ♡

DiscoHeaven23
1 minute ago, TEAWHORE said:

i know you mean no harm, but it breaks my heart that this is truly a critical factor in music :/

i know :/

It's just so hard for a young girl to succeed in a superficial industry when you're up against girls like Ariana, Camila, Selena and Dua.

Florian
6 minutes ago, TEAWHORE said:

Just look at how a less-sexy haircut destroyed Katy's career :emma: 

teawhore
2 minutes ago, Florian said:

the actual sexism and restriction that puppeteers this entire thing behind the scenes makes me sick :cryga: 

♡ nyc ♡

Taylorrgh
26 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I don't even think i can decide. A year ago, i would've said Lauren. Now Normani is coming up and has "Loves Lies" and a record deal. 

Lauren is more interesting. She's outspoken and isn't afraid to be herself. Lauren has, perhaps, the better voice

I don't mean to offend Lauren, but its the music industry and it's a factor, so Normani is prettier than Lauren and has more sex appeal. Normani is also the better dancer. 

I just don't know :selena:

Normani is a great singer as well

Taylorrgh
16 minutes ago, Florian said:

I CHOKED ON MY SPIT READING THIS :sharon:

FATCAT

I don't know either of them, so I'm gonna go with... ME! That's right, I'm coming for weaves. :hor:

Purr more, hiss less.

StarstruckIllusion

I like both but Normani is a bit better. Sorry Lauren JuarHunti :gaycat:

StarstruckIllusion
1 hour ago, Florian said:

It's not just that. She pandered by being woke in the messiest way possible and pissed off both the left and the right. I can't believe such a **** up was even possible, but here we are. 

Archived