celeb

Azealia Banks Is More Or Less Okay!

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Nene Areola
23 minutes ago, Werk said:
  Hide contents

Outside of GGD:

"Didn’t she make fun of all the women that rightfully accused bill Cosby of raping them? After all the horrible **** she’s said and done how am I going to believe her?"

Their response when I bring it up on GGD:

girl bye. shes a liar and probably pulling all this **** for empathy sales. homegirl was out here CACKLING @ all these women accusing bill cosby of rape and she wants people to believe she was "low key raped" ?? bye. these gays are falling for it too. kii.

This is sad considering how this user is usually active in our thread and now my opinion on them is :saladga: 

Haroon: *looks away to ban a gay for calling ed sheeran ugly*

Werk
16 minutes ago, Nene Areola said:

Haroon: *looks away to ban a gay for calling ed sheeran ugly*

At least it's worse over that you know what forum.....

Nene Areola
5 minutes ago, Werk said:

At least it's worse over that you know what forum.....

Oh i know about july 2016 and peterpedo 🤮

Werk
16 hours ago, Nene Areola said:

Oh i know about july 2016 and peterpedo 🤮

What's that? :what:

Spoiler

That was the month I literally joined GGD :air: 

Werk
18 hours ago, ryanripley said:

i saw these comments too :poot: 

Not at you being one of the inactive 55,229 viewers :air: 

Nene Areola
1 hour ago, Werk said:

What's that? :what:

Hide contents

That was the month I literally joined GGD :air: 

When there was a bunch of Republicans and pedos spamming the site :emma:

(And dont let me started on the incest thread) 

ALGAYDO
19 hours ago, Werk said:
  Hide contents

Outside of GGD:

"Didn’t she make fun of all the women that rightfully accused bill Cosby of raping them? After all the horrible **** she’s said and done how am I going to believe her?"

Their response when I bring it up on GGD:

girl bye. shes a liar and probably pulling all this **** for empathy sales. homegirl was out here CACKLING @ all these women accusing bill cosby of rape and she wants people to believe she was "low key raped" ?? bye. these gays are falling for it too. kii.

This is sad considering how this user is usually active in our thread and now my opinion on them is :saladga: 

To be fair, even tho those comments were a bit too much, they have a point. A very valid point. Not saying it’s true, because we really can’t just blindly accuse potential victims of faking it, but it’s in our rights as critical thinking individuals to have doubts when the situation is this muddy, you know? 

Werk
56 minutes ago, ALGAYDO said:

To be fair, even tho those comments were a bit too much, they have a point. A very valid point. Not saying it’s true, because we really can’t just blindly accuse potential victims of faking it, but it’s in our rights as critical thinking individuals to have doubts when the situation is this muddy, you know? 

No I definitely agree with you. I just felt very :triggered: to know that something along those lines would come from someone who I often interact with in a thread. It's most likely the way they say it that makes me :saladga: because it sounds just as bad as what Azealia did 

Archived