đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Summerboy

highlikegaga

Featured Posts

highlikegaga

If someone saw some of my other threads, y'all know I finally got The Fame Monster on a CD and today I was listening to it in the car with my mom and brother.

So when Summerboy started I feel like I finally rediscovered this amazing song. :flutter:

Firstly, her voice is so sunny and it sounds like she's smiling to me. :hor:

Second, the chorus is so catchy and the song in general is so fun. And relatable.

She sounds like Gwen Stefani at times to me, which is such a nice addition.

This is what Gaga truly felt like to me 10 years ago when I heard Just Dance for the first time and now, all those years ago, I still find new things about her that I like. It's like listening to her songs with brand new ears.

I used to see people praising the song on here and i'd think they are being sarcastic, but this song is really something else.

I've seen the light.

Now go stream Summerboy!

Andreu

It is truly the most anti-Gaga song but an excellent one regardless. My fave off TF.

Spoiler

fun fact 10-12 year old me used to consider it the best song ever lmao

The Louvre
2 minutes ago, highlikegaga said:

She sounds like Gwen Stefani at times to me, which is such a nice addition.

I know! First time I listened to Summerboy I noticed it as well. It's my favorite track on The Fame.

It's said the map of the world is on you. The moon gravitates around you. The seasons escape you.

Gagnetti

Her tone voice is so different on this song, so calm. That's what I :heart: about this song! But u know what, if it was her voice during the time she recorded Boys Boys Boys and the subsequent tracks, this track wouldn't be the same.

I used to listen almost every morning during my walk on the beach. It always raise my mood! :)

It's on my top 5 from The Fame! 

Tom Nook

Summerboy is so upbeat and warm with the Gwen Stefani vocals and Blondie sound :sara:

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Sneaky Oliver

Don’t forget to stream Summerboy older sister, Disco Heaven 

:sis:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Cello

Summerboy is such a bop :wub:

Takes me back to being 14, along with LoveGame and Boys, Boys, Boys too! The whole TF album has a special place in my heart and reminds me of such good times. :kara:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Drin Lon

Summerboy is one of her best songs fight me 

I really miss her more bubblegum stuff I wouldn't mind at all if LG6 is more poppy that her previous albums :pray:

Archived