💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

The other DiC

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu

Today I randomly discovered there's a country ballad called Dancing in Circles and I'm screaming

Haven't analysed that lyrics and I'm not gonna bother with that but, I'm quite sure this doesn't make any reference to fingering lmaoç

Spoiler

I already know gaga's is with the " ' "

shame

How ironic that a Christian song shares the same title with a song about masturbation (something that the Bible apparently condemns :toofunny:)

angels forever, forever angels

Andreu
5 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

How ironic that a Christian song shares the same title with a song about masturbation (something that the Bible apparently condemns :toofunny:)

well I was worried the first comment would be some idiot asking me why was it funny or saying it was erroneourly tagged in a bad manner, but I'm glad to see i couldn't be more wrong:kara:

corvus albus

The song is basicly about the guy wanting to be near a special women but when he gets close the women dances away again and they have to dance in circles before he can try reaching out to her again.

So Gaga DIC is more or less the raunchier version of this song :ladyhaha: because she also cant get near enough to somenone she want's but intstead of whining about it she get's the pleasure elsewhere:stalkga:

Andreu
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

The song is basicly about the guy wanting to be near a special women but when he gets close the women dances away again and they have to dance in circles before he can try reaching out to her again.

So Gaga DIC is more or less the raunchier version of this song :ladyhaha: because she also cant get near enough to somenone she want's but intstead of whining about it she get's the pleasure elsewhere:stalkga:

Gagz is smarter and loses no time :firega:

TheSlash

I just imagined they mean't by Dancing in Circles, well, Gaga's Dancin' in Circles. Now christian music is so much more fun to me :stalkga:  :laughga:

Spoiler

"And then we go Dancing in Circles again" :sharon: 

Ew, David!

Archived