Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why "The Cure" is a great song

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, LadySkrillex said:

I mean, it is basic, considering what Gaga is able to do, but I think the song is very nice, and it could have given another hit to her, and bring a lot of people for future songs/album releases.

About the lyrics, they are good. They are not EXTREMELY THE BEST EVER, BUT, considering the total **** songs that we hear on the radio (talking about the lyrics), it is good.

That was more or less the point i tried to make. Appreciate for what we got instead of picking on it.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

The Cure is so underrated by this fanbase :lolly: . I recently played it to some die-hard non-Gaga fans and they thought it was great :firega: . I've seen so much backlash the last year towards this song and I don't know why. She's done more country-ish music and fans asked for a modern pop-bop. Then she gave us a literal masterpiece of such a pop-bop and the fans are still not satisfied :saladga: . I will bop to it til my last day on this planet :diane: 

Ew, David!

TimisaMonster

The lyrics are nice.......still dont like the song with all that parrot noise in my ear 

:reductive:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived