💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why "The Cure" is a great song

corvus albus

Featured Posts

corvus albus

I'm going to dissect this song and you're not going to disagree with my results :nails:

"I love you guys so much. I have been through so much in my life and I've seen so much. And you cure me every time with your love." This is what Gaga said during the first performance of this Song during Coachella. Make out of this what you want.

"Close your eyes, I'll sing your favorite song/ I wrote you this lullaby/ Hush now baby, don't you cry/ Anything you want could not be wrong" Is a line of the song :trollga: This line clearly is about us the fans. She wrote our favorite songs, sang our favorite melodies, made us cry tears of joy and sadness and we still expect even more of her! And then these lines come ...

"So baby tell me yes/ And I will give you everything/ So baby tell me yes/ And I will be all yours tonight/ So baby tell me yes/ And I will give you everything/ I will be right by your side" She want's to be our queen but only if we let her be and give her some space to breathe. If we can't be happy by just saying: "Yes thank you Gaga for such an amazing musical era!" how will she ever live up to the to the impossible hype we create for her? Let the poor women just breathe for a moment and appreciate what she already gave us.

"If I can't find the cure, I'll/ I'll fix you with my love/ No matter what you know, I'll/ I'll fix you with my love/ And if you say you're okay/ I'm gonna heal you anyway/ Promise I'll always be there/ Promise I'll be the cure (be the cure)" Gaga tries to cure us with her music (BTW/Hair), tries to guide us through our dark periods of life (Dope/MTN), tries to give us advise (Sinners Prayer/TEOG) and give's us absolutely perfect pure pop music (Applause/Bad Romance). Most importantly she will give us more of it in the future even when some of us might have moved on, she will always be here to be our Mother Monster! Aprecciate such a pure person that wants to make millions happy for once. We can go back to being bitchy any other day of the week!

giphy.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu
Just now, ****Joanne said:

The Cure > most of joanne if not all. :icega::icega::icega:

I agree, but not all imo (PI, DIC, JW, AD top it in case anyone was wondering)

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

imo other than PI the others are bland and lacking compared to The cure :laughga:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I would actually add even more (Sinners Prayer, Angel Down, A-Yo, Diamond Heart)

IAmNotHere1997
4 minutes ago, ****Joanne said:

The Cure > most of joanne if not all. :icega::icega::icega:

You're saying this just because the sound of The Cure, while we were analyzing the lyrical content of it :bye:

corvus albus
1 minute ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

You're saying this just because the sound of The Cure, while we were analyzing the lyrical content of it :bye:

You can't write an essay about the musical structure of The Cure

Spoiler

Well i can't

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

You can't write an essay about the musical structure of The Cure

Hide contents

Well i can't

what? :laughga:

corvus albus
Just now, gabrielflorin01 said:

what? :laughga:

Analyzing lyrics is much easier for me because i know **** about music theory :ph34r:

Yeah, the thing is that no one attacks the song for its lyrics, they are good overrall, but the instrumentals, the beat, all that just show that the cure is a bland pop song. 

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, LDGA said:

Yeah, the thing is that no one attacks the song for its lyrics, they are good overrall, but the instrumentals, the beat, all that just show that the cure is a bland pop song. 

The thing is bland pop songs are bland in every way not just in one. That's the core problem of a lot of LM's after Joanne dropped. Now that Gaga has a succesful "not that much" mainstream album they're above pop music.

IAmNotHere1997
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Analyzing lyrics is much easier for me because i know **** about music theory :ph34r:

I wasn't talking about music theory :selena: I just said we were analyzing the lyrics of The Cure and he came up bashing Joanne outta nowhere just because it doesn't sound as radio-friendly and "BOP :madge:" as The Cure

Oriane

I think that is someone made an essay about the musical aspect of the song, it would certainly not be great. And come on, lyrically, it's very basic.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

corvus albus
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I wasn't talking about music theory :selena: I just said we were analyzing the lyrics of The Cure and he came up bashing Joanne outta nowhere just because it doesn't sound as radio-friendly and "BOP :madge:" as The Cure

Yeah i know. I love Joanne and woudn't trade it for anything else but not everyone feels that way. You don't have to like or agree with his opinion but tolerating it is enough i guess.

Archived