Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

New music tips

Patrickern777

Featured Posts

Patrickern777

Hi, i need new music in my life (because i dislike the hip-flop and crap music that so very popular on this days (look at the charts, except BeBe Rexha)

Do you have some hidden treasures to share? 
I love happy dance songs with a good uptempo beat (very gay songs)

here is some kind of songs i like (and prefer this days) and i need MORE. please listen and share some of your too

XoXo

corvus albus

I would suggest SZA, Janelle Monáe, Paramore and Alice Merton. Aside from that there is not that much anymore :laughga:

corvus albus

Maybe look into the past a bit. I always find some forgotten gems there. Early Avril Lavigne, Nelly Furtado, maybe even look back at some of the older Rihanna records.

GagaMegaFan

What I'm listening to right now is JUST for you

Superfruit - GUY.exe :wub:

ew

Thonin Dyn

Do you know "Yelle" it's a french group, making low-key bubblegum pop 

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Patrickern777

Monsters, give me club bangers like GaGa would do (Monster, G.U.Y, sheiße wibes) like the song od Kylie Minogue - Get Outta My Way type of sound or similar uptempo dance sounds of the 3 song i posted at the first topic :hor:

Greetings from a desperate monster 

Patrickern777
27 minutes ago, tomsches said:

Good sounds, but i am little bit heartbroken so need upbeat sounds now, thank you :)

Oops, I didn’t read the "dance song" thing. :laughga:

Some German "Schlager" :D:sweat::toofunny: Around the World in Eighty Kisses :D But honestly, this could’ve been on Cher‘s latest album. 

Schizophonic

uptempo gay dance songs.... you will love the music my friends do in a small project.

its on spotify and soundcloud.

listen to nightmare hunters, china face, hubba hubba, shapeshifter

IAmNotHere1997

You really need to take a listen to Danii Minogue's Neon Nights. It's one of the most gayest dance recordings made by a female in my opinion. It's really good. As good as Fever or Confessions on a Dance Floor or Believe.

Archived