Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Taylor Swift Listening to CupcakKe

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Haroon
31 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I said I felt :giveup:

My post wasn't against you, like I didn't mean it in a pointed way :laughga: It was just a general thing but because you'd spoken about which picture meant what I quoted you :happy: I'm sorry if it came off as rude or mean or aggressive or anything :ohno:

Alligator Blood
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

you can't, it's fake

Taylor Swift does listen to Cupcakke music tho.. and thats a fact

Enigma
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

My post wasn't against you, like I didn't mean it in a pointed way :laughga: It was just a general thing but because you'd spoken about which picture meant what I quoted you :happy: I'm sorry if it came off as rude or mean or aggressive or anything :ohno:

No sis it was just a drag race reference :selena: Don’t worry :ladyhaha:

She better be influenced!

wR2lwOt.png

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

holy scheisse
2 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

you can't, it's fake

Yes you can if you use it on the desktop platform.

derpmonster
8 hours ago, Kattys said:

I'm sorry I know this supposed to be funny but is so wrong on so many levels. Woman can do absolutely nothing about how they are born with their vaginas and having lips or not means NOTHING it's how we are...

I know and agree! This is a terrible image. I thought it was implied that I don't agree with it but I'll be more careful. The funny part was that someone would make such an analogy, not the (wrong) analogy itself.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

6 hours ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

you can't, it's fake

If they somehow have access to following the account she uses for listening to music then they can. I do this with my friends all the time :D

Archived