💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

"The Cure" turns 1

Mister Gaga

Featured Posts

Bradley

The song is acclaimed by both my parents, and they don't usually listen to pop music, so that counts as something :laughga:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
corvus albus

Now i know what i have to do in the next couple of days :saladga: 

This stay's secret for now :stalkga:

TeenIdle

Happy birthday to the song that turned out to be in the top 5 of my most streamed songs of 2017 although I'm not a big fan of it :golfclap: Gaga's power I guess

Infinity Wave

The Cure may be generic, may be mainstream, may be predictable, may be everything...

but it is AN ABSOLUTE BOP and your fave will deal :lana:

Colourful

nattuggla

I mean I get when people say the production might be generic. But Gaga serves angelic vocals, the lyrics are cute and it really has a catchy chorus (when I compare it to PI the chorus seems more elaborated/well thought out imho even though I like the production on PI much more). 

Andreu

Mmmmm you mean Extremely genetic at an unfair first impression that was shown to be wrong?

Andreu
4 hours ago, corvus albus said:

Now i know what i have to do in the next couple of days :saladga: 

This stay's secret for now :stalkga:

I hope it is stream the song nonstop

Pietro

This song is pure garbage, sorry :fthis: I can't believe is n°10 in  "Every Gaga Song, Ranked... by fans" while Bloody F**** Mary is n°11. 

6 hours ago, ryanripley said:

we love lies :ladyhaha:

it really is the only good career move relevancy wise since ARTPOP.... unlike jazz album no one cared for, the atrocious country album, the boring music videos and era in general :interestinga:

joemayzzin

idc what anyone says this song slays and my life was snatched when she just dropped it at Coachella outta no where, also the message behind it was the reason why i got it tatted on my wrist :wub:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "THE CURE" 

4AFpdxF.gif

retroglamx

I love this song so much, can't believe it's been one year since she premiered it during. Gagachella was truly iconic!

tenor.gif?itemid=8292435tenor.gif?itemid=8292435

Pink flamingos always fascinated me.

ryanripley
28 minutes ago, ****Joanne said:

it really is the only good career move relevancy wise since ARTPOP.... unlike jazz album no one cared for, the atrocious country album, the boring music videos and era in general :interestinga:

again, we love lies :diane:

don't get it twisted boo, do some research cus all that work saved her career :diane: it's called rebranding and it's what lead to:

a grammy winning jazz album, a 2 grammy nominated pop album, one of the most highly acclaimed HTS and one of her healthiest and exciting eras since 2012 :diane:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived