Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

You're all just pressed...

lucastecala

Featured Posts

sipthistea

Can we please stop with these multiple Beyoncé threads that basically say the same over and over again? :triggered:

I guess the ones who disrespected her already got the message. And you guys are starting to be shady and disrespectful towards Gaga while defending Beyoncé. 

Babel

Why are we putting powerful, creative, talented woman against each other to make some stupid point about who is more “iconic” and whatnot? 

Also, Beyonce is acclaimed enough by the masses as her tour receipts show. Why the Beyhive get so pressed when some minority doesn’t like what she does? 

And I have to add that Bey truly gets it easier than Gaga in the praising department. Gaga got and still has some terrible years of EVERYONE nitpicking everything single thing she did (even coming from her own fans) while Bey can take a **** and everybody will lose their mind. 

Florian
29 minutes ago, lucastecala said:

The fact remains that, for now, Beyoncé is proving to be a way more interesting artist than Gaga has been in the past few years.

That's an opinion, not a fact.

Personally I find more interesting that Gaga has approached soooo many genres and somehow managed to master them all. She's way more than just a pop star and a show-girl and I find it more interesting than most of what her peers do. Do I claim it as a fact tho? No. 

lucastecala
18 minutes ago, Quark said:

If you are talking about the thread I made (Beyonce's artistry is uninteresting), then you are wrong. I am neither racist nor "pressed". Everything I said about Beyonce is only in terms of her music and nothing personal. I just find her uninteresting in general. I watched her Coachella performance to see what the hype was all about, and although she did provide a lot of energy and visuals, it all ultimately felt like a long performance of the same song. Literary all her songs sounded very similar to one another and her dancing was good but repetitive. Ultimately I was kind of bored by the performance even when I could see that she really practiced everything she set out to do. 

I was not referring to your post, though I peacefully disagree with you argued there. 

Alyson G
15 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

If only you know the roots of this is because some of Gaga fans that thinks Beyonce need to do what Gaga does cos what Bey doing right now is not up their standards and boring to them. Ooops!!

Wdf6IROlmq5-5qykQU3G3C20OEiYuVOsIANjIEGc

I dont see your point here. The Beyhive have been aswell known for trashing performances of other artist, just cause it's not like Beyoncé's. When Gaga performs, Beyhive criticizes, when Beyoncé performs, LM's criticizes, and the same to every fanbase. Its not like LM's was the first one to start making that standards, keep in mind that every fandom thinks that their fave is better and the "standard".

Rah Rah Bitch

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Alyson G said:

I dont see your point here. The Beyhive have been aswell known for trashing performances of other artist, just cause it's not like Beyoncé's. When Gaga performs, Beyhive criticizes, when Beyoncé performs, LM's criticizes, and the same to every fanbase. Its not like LM's was the first one to start making that standards, keep in mind that every fandom thinks that their fave is better and the "standard".

We are talking about the recent evens here and the OP is too. Please read the context next time 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Haroon locked this topic
Haroon

Can we please not have topics calling other people out or making topics to reply to topics :sweat: Just post it as a response in the other topic, if not then just post in the main Coachella thread :huh: If we have topics basically just to have a conversation with other topics then we'd be drowned out for no reason when things could be kept inside their respective topics :ohno:

Archived