💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga Got a Second Halftime Show...

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

ryanripley

isn't it likely she'd do another one since it was so highly praised?

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga
2 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

isn't it likely she'd do another one since it was so highly praised?

I think the most she'd get is something like what Beyoncé or Bruno got in 2016, unless its in like 10 years. I don't think they've ever given anyone 2 headlining ones.

PedrinniSan
12 hours ago, adammonroe said:

I don't think it's a good idea tho. Gaga really needs to stay away from the "mature" boring persona, the GP, and most of us, are not here for it. Gaga's just 32 but already feels like an artist at the edge of retiring. Her best-self is when she's outrageous, unexpected, funny, diva. She needs to find that side of herself tbh. 

ARTPOP was outrageous, unexpected, funny and full of diva moments. She's super smart and that mature side of her with deep art concepts are the best. (boring??? 32 is not a good age for you to start being a mature musician??? wtf what are you 10yo?) :triggered:

12 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

I actually still believe Gaga will have a second wave of crazy success in her 30s / this coming decade and do the show again when she's 40. Call me delusional sistrens, I stand by my words :queenga:

Your not delulu, I feel the same way. :sweat:

LordEnigma
14 hours ago, adammonroe said:

I don't think it's a good idea tho. Gaga really needs to stay away from the "mature" boring persona, the GP, and most of us, are not here for it. Gaga's just 32 but already feels like an artist at the edge of retiring. Her best-self is when she's outrageous, unexpected, funny, diva. She needs to find that side of herself tbh. 

Ummm Joanne did better than ARTPOP.

Cheek To Cheek was a #1 album.

the GP is here for it.

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I think the most she'd get is something like what Beyoncé or Bruno got in 2016, unless its in like 10 years. I don't think they've ever given anyone 2 headlining ones.

Like in a row? No I don’t think anyone has but JT has had two headlining performances.

Yo GagaGaga
9 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

Like in a row? No I don’t think anyone has but JT has had two headlining performances.

I think JT was just a guest and Janet was the headliner

Archived