💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If Gaga Got a Second Halftime Show...

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Yo GagaGaga

What would you want for the setlist, guest performers (if any), and overall setup of the show

*I know she's not going to randomly be given a second solo one but I'm just interested to see what people would want*

I feel like she'd need to perform:

-Paparazzi

-Applause

-Alejandro

-The Edge of Glory

-Maybe: Perfect Illusion, LoveGame, Yoü and I, Do What U Want

And I'd like to see a performance similar to Katy's or Justin's only in the sense of utilizing the sheer amount of space that they're given instead of being limited to one stage

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phlop

I mean Justin Timberlake has done Super Bowl 3 times sooo anything is possible.

If she came back, it would be like a guest and I’d probably think she’d do a song with said performer and The Edge of Glory (or Yoü & I).

BYE

If she did a second one I'd want it to be a decade from now so she can have a new strong catalog to perform! It'd be awesome. But from the songs she has now I'd like Applause to get ha justice :'( The AP era was snubbed hard!

PrinceOfTheStorm

She’d need to do something out of the blue. Idk what I’d expect though, jumping off the roof wasn’t my expectation at all, so anything cool would be nice. Like jumping off the roof had my entire school talking about THAT instead of the game, it was mind blowing!

Paparazzi, LoveGame, Applause, TEOG and Alejandro would be the key songs performed. I feel like Paparazzi opening the show and Applause to close it off. Or any new songs she has, but she needs these songs in there.

Idk what else I would want tbh. Outfit and stage is a necessary change so, idk.

signing out

Yuuri
4 minutes ago, DramaMonster said:

She’d need to do something out of the blue. Idk what I’d expect though, jumping off the roof wasn’t my expectation at all, so anything cool would be nice. Like jumping off the roof had my entire school talking about THAT instead of the game, it was mind blowing!

Paparazzi, LoveGame, Applause, TEOG and Alejandro would be the key songs performed. I feel like Paparazzi opening the show and Applause to close it off. Or any new songs she has, but she needs these songs in there.

Idk what else I would want tbh. Outfit and stage is a necessary change so, idk.

Multiple holograms of her, just imagion a duet with herself.

Reality

Well, she definitely needs to add an ARTPOP song in there. Not in any particular order, but I'd like to have: Applause, TEOG, Alejandro, Paparazzi, a song from whatever new album she's working on, and perhaps one song with a guest.

In terms of guests, I know y'all are probably gonna be like "Hell, no!", but I'd really like for her to have an "older" guest. I feel like she works best with people like Elton, Sting, Metallica, etc. And even though I know she loves him, I just don't think Tony would be a good fit. I know he's been there before, but I just don't think he'd mesh well given his age now and the fact that jazz isn't a huge genre at the moment.  

🃏🖤👹

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, Sharyu said:

Joanne coming to give us the Telephone live duet we’ve been waiting for. :tony:

signing out

rumours
1 minute ago, Sharyu said:

Mariah is shooketh

yNxYzR.gif

GypsyBabe

Applause and TEOG would be nice additions that I think would please fans and the GP...

Wouldn’t it be really cool for her to do it again after she has released a few more albums? :flutter:

⚯͛

adamsenigma
9 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Well, she definitely needs to add an ARTPOP song in there. Not in any particular order, but I'd like to have: Applause, TEOG, Alejandro, Paparazzi, a song from whatever new album she's working on, and perhaps one song with a guest.

In terms of guests, I know y'all are probably gonna be like "Hell, no!", but I'd really like for her to have an "older" guest. I feel like she works best with people like Elton, Sting, Metallica, etc. And even though I know she loves him, I just don't think Tony would be a good fit. I know he's been there before, but I just don't think he'd mesh well given his age now and the fact that jazz isn't a huge genre at the moment.  

I don't think it's a good idea tho. Gaga really needs to stay away from the "mature" boring persona, the GP, and most of us, are not here for it. Gaga's just 32 but already feels like an artist at the edge of retiring. Her best-self is when she's outrageous, unexpected, funny, diva. She needs to find that side of herself tbh. 

16 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Applause and TEOG would be nice additions that I think would please fans and the GP...

Wouldn’t it be really cool for her to do it again after she has released a few more albums? :flutter:

i still can't believe you all think Applause is some super loved GP hit. yes people cared a smidge then but i guarantee it's forgotten

GypsyBabe
5 minutes ago, Jed said:

i still can't believe you all think Applause is some super loved GP hit. yes people cared a smidge then but i guarantee it's forgotten

I dont think that....I just think that its a fun song that could fit in a set list if she were to do another one. :awkney:

⚯͛

Robo Ga

I actually still believe Gaga will have a second wave of crazy success in her 30s / this coming decade and do the show again when she's 40. Call me delusional sistrens, I stand by my words :queenga:

🤖⚡️

She needs to perform her flops so they can get a huge boost on iTunes and peak higher on the charts :unicorn: (such as Marry the Night, Girl Under You, Perfect Illusion, lowkey Do What U Want, and add others lol)

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Archived