A Star Is Born
question

Will monsters be like Madge stans in the future?

Featured Posts

freebit
13 hours ago, Helxig said:

Nope because the difference between the fanbases is:

Madge fans will defend her to no end and will tear down other artists to ensure Madonna is always #1

Gaga fans tear down Gaga herself for everything she does because it doesn't meet their high standards.

Gaga's fanbase is unfortunately self destructive.

THIS too. A lot of the fanbase is far too insecure to ever go that hard. A lot of them would just weakly jump ship and start dragging Gaga themselves rather than defend her. :smh: I see it here on the daily, sometimes blatant, sometimes subtle. Not that I want us to be like Them and act diabolical - I just think some should grow a back bone and know that it's ok to like own your fave even if other people don't. 

Edited by freebit
  • Like 1

Helxig
8 minutes ago, freebit said:

A lot of them would just weakly jump ship and start dragging Gaga themselves rather than defend her. :smh:

See: ARTPOP era

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

freebit
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

See: ARTPOP era

Sometimes a lot of her fans remind me of Chanel's boyfriend in Scream Queens when he's breaking up with her and is like, "Sorry, I'd like you more...if other people liked you."

• Like 1

Jed
19 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Here Beyoncé is not bashed by anybody. This is just a Gaga centred site, with a general pop discussion part where people like to express their thought... if you could link me to even only one comment where Queen B was bashed or insulted or anything I'm gonna agree with you. Because I only saw thread and comments about opinions, that can be shared or not, but I saw no one on here even talking s*it about B.

There is a difference between expressing your opinion and insulting or bashing someone.

And I wish people on here expressed their opinion about Gaga the way they did about Beyonce, even those who, as you prob think, bashed her. We really would be a better fan base - also because I never saw anybody defend Gaga the way someone did for B in some generally unagreed opinions threads.

beyonce is bashed very often here and it's happened even today. frankly the fact you felt the need to type this much shows you care a bit too much about defending attacking her.

you can not like her music but people dredge up the same ****ing things over and over. i've been here for five years you can't tell me what i've seen..

• LMAO 1

maxblac
22 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

I mean it's your right to not like her voice but getting "pissed off" is a bit of an exageration

I mean...duh