💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will monsters be like Madge stans in the future?

shame

Featured Posts

freebit
13 hours ago, Helxig said:

Nope because the difference between the fanbases is:

Madge fans will defend her to no end and will tear down other artists to ensure Madonna is always #1

Gaga fans tear down Gaga herself for everything she does because it doesn't meet their high standards.

Gaga's fanbase is unfortunately self destructive.

THIS too. A lot of the fanbase is far too insecure to ever go that hard. A lot of them would just weakly jump ship and start dragging Gaga themselves rather than defend her. :smh: I see it here on the daily, sometimes blatant, sometimes subtle. Not that I want us to be like Them and act diabolical - I just think some should grow a back bone and know that it's ok to like own your fave even if other people don't. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
8 minutes ago, freebit said:

A lot of them would just weakly jump ship and start dragging Gaga themselves rather than defend her. :smh:

See: ARTPOP era

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

freebit
1 hour ago, Helxig said:

See: ARTPOP era

Sometimes a lot of her fans remind me of Chanel's boyfriend in Scream Queens when he's breaking up with her and is like, "Sorry, I'd like you more...if other people liked you."

19 hours ago, Infinity Wave said:

Here Beyoncé is not bashed by anybody. This is just a Gaga centred site, with a general pop discussion part where people like to express their thought... if you could link me to even only one comment where Queen B was bashed or insulted or anything I'm gonna agree with you. Because I only saw thread and comments about opinions, that can be shared or not, but I saw no one on here even talking s*it about B.

There is a difference between expressing your opinion and insulting or bashing someone.

And I wish people on here expressed their opinion about Gaga the way they did about Beyonce, even those who, as you prob think, bashed her. We really would be a better fan base - also because I never saw anybody defend Gaga the way someone did for B in some generally unagreed opinions threads.

beyonce is bashed very often here and it's happened even today. frankly the fact you felt the need to type this much shows you care a bit too much about defending attacking her.

you can not like her music but people dredge up the same ****ing things over and over. i've been here for five years you can't tell me what i've seen..

FentyGa
22 hours ago, HausOfAmericano said:

I mean it's your right to not like her voice but getting "pissed off" is a bit of an exageration

I mean...duh

Archived